No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add some of us to your friends list and play against us, I have never had any lag when I have been hosting a game

Comment

Aye, look out for lad named Zeextremekid... he will take your life!! Battered me and Mike about the head numerous time tonight with every ****, it didnt matter, he knew them all and he was near enough predicting the next move we would throw, ridiculous.

I beat him 3 times and Mike nailed him twice so wasn't all abd and got some nice points off his A rank ass, hehehe.

Kept my 100% record against Mike though 9 for 9 hehehe, sorry mate. Was mostly Chrisite I used with a sprinkle of Hyabusa, Christie is a monster now...

Mardigan8 Christie !!

Comment

Originally posted by Faded
        had some nice, if lagtastic games with dark just now. Hopefully sooner or later i'll start getting the hang of this game.

Christie for life.
        Yeah, sorry bout all the phone calls that I was getting. I seem to be too popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
          Kept my 100% record against Mike though 9 for 9 hehehe, sorry mate. Was mostly Chrisite I used with a sprinkle of Hyabusa, Christie is a monster now...

Mardigan8 Christie !!
          No worries mate, enoyed all the game we played, next time I will try and have my headset on

Comment

Hi, I got DOA4 from Lik Sang a few days ago, great game!

Some of the online matches are a bit laggy (although it's still better than Ridge Racer 6 for lag, that goes slow on me quite a bit).

If anybody else from the UK wants to add me to their friends list so I can have a few more lag free games, that'd be fine with me

I'm far from the best at this game, but at least I'll be able to lose because I suck, not because of the lag My gamertag is HumanEnergy.

PS - What's the etiquette or adding people on here to your friends list? Is it okay to just add people out of the blue or is it better to ask on here first? Cheers!
            Last edited by zutonic; 14-01-2006, 10:26.

Comment

Cheers Bleerder, Waz and Keith, enjoyed our games.

This game is so much better when you are playing people from your friends list

Look forward to more games later

Comment

Just had some colossal games against Waz and Mik3, completely schooled me for the best part, but I picked up the pace in the latter going, and feel like that Christie is the way forward.

Ta' guys.

Comment

Originally posted by zutonic
                  PS - What's the etiquette or adding people on here to your friends list? Is it okay to just add people out of the blue or is it better to ask on here first? Cheers!

I don't think anyone will mind you sending a friends request, add me and we will hook up for some games

Comment

Got no problem with you adding me mate, batter in.

We got a healthy collection of players on here now so it shouldn't be a problem everyone playing games with folk on their friends list.

Should be on for a few rounds tonight. Some Hyabusa, Christie and a fresh from the sparring arena Hayate

Comment

Sorry I didn't have my headset on for those few games boys; wasn't intending on playing on Live at all since I wasn't meant to be on the 360 for long!

Still, I was totally own'd there, and I don't think I can blame it on never having used an arcade stick before. I really need to find time to get some practice in.

Edit: Oh, and Zutonic; go for it mate.

Comment

Been playing online a little this afternoon, and I'm pretty close to refusing to play any Hayabusa players ever again. Couldn't find anyone who wasn't playing as him, and everyone was just pinning people against walls and diving into them over and over again.

Not fun!

But I think what I said in my last post was right, I really need practice on this, as I'm absolutely **** at it, while everyone else seems to be stepping up their games uber-quick!

Comment

oops

I use Ryu all the time too

Go into sparring mode and practice against him to learn how to counter his moves

Comment

Because of Hyabusa whoring I have tried to move away from relying on him hence my Chrisite, Hayate and Kasumi sparring school Christie is a monster now aswell for me though so having a variety of characters at your disposal is the way to go.

Comment

Once I get to the 100 wins or B rand (which ever comes sooner) I am going to try a different character. I already know who I am going to muck around with

Comment

Our Christies will have to meet... soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X