Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! whenever your ready...PUNK!

Comment

nah thought was **** tbh, couldn't join yoshi's rom when he was there - 'didn't meet the conditions' ?? and then when did get in full of random hoes didnt really want to play or wait behind.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
        nah thought was **** tbh, couldn't join yoshi's rom when he was there - 'didn't meet the conditions' ?? and then when did get in full of random hoes didnt really want to play or wait behind.
        MOOD!!!!

Comment

I'm sure my connection was fubar'd last night - Was playing FN03 before it and it was screwed right up freezing and ****.

Going for a curry after work (at least it's not the pub) so I'll be online mid-evening

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
            I'm sure my connection was fubar'd last night - Was playing FN03 before it and it was screwed right up freezing and ****.

Going for a curry after work (at least it's not the pub) so I'll be online mid-evening
            You missed the chance to kick Vixens' ass! I don't think I've beat her yet, I'm totally underperforming on this! I'm sure I used to be better than this! Good to see Destrukt joining the cause!

Comment

Ach she'll keep way i've been playing of late it would've been a bad idea - Couldn't shake the feeling Hazuki was toying with me

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                Ach she'll keep way i've been playing of late it would've been a bad idea - Couldn't shake the feeling Hazuki was toying with me
                nah, t'is more button bashing

Comment

Im getting the blooming red lights every now and then, cutting out a lot of intro movies and such... argh not looking at all good.

Comment

Im getting the blooming red lights every now and then, cutting out a lot of intro movies and such... argh not looking at all good.
                    I hope it doesn't brake down on you m8 !

Comment

DC get them phoned and switch it ASAP - but tell them you want a new one at your door before that one leaves !!!

Comment

is it ok if i add some of you guys to my friends list so i got some peolpe to play agaisnt on doa4

Comment

nah, t'is more button bashing
                          lippy ain't ya!? now stop acting like a girl DC and stay in a ****ing room!

Comment

not for a bit anyhoo.. need an xbox 360 stat! give you gal's a chance to practice !

Comment

Is it dead?!

Comment

can play dvd movies perfectly. but trying to play any game and it will just cut out completely just freeze up or the screen would go completely green and 'box-y'

i may go slap it about a bit and see if i can get it's mojo going again

Comment

Working...
                                X