No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger uppercut! Ok bitches, I is firing it up now!

Comment

be on just after nine.Get it sorted DC

Comment

My BB connection has been up & down more than Jenna Jamieson on a 9-5 shift.......

Gonna phone Telewest tonight - was out of action all night last night bar a brief blast of DOA & UNO. Well ****ed off.

Comment

Another viable excuse *cough*pansy*cough*

Comment

Nige, Yoshi..... thanx for the points !

Comment

Yeah no worries buddy you were well on form last night - On a sidenote the lack of lag was welcome and most noticeable between the 3 of us !!!

Comment

missed this one.Whens everybody on next? poor old DC is still lacking a 360 i take it

Comment

No sightings of DC either on here and deffo not online (last online I think was 14 days ago) - Must be taking longer than usual I thought they were very fast at getting them back to you ?

Comment

he was last online on the 9th.Judging by that,don't think he'll be online for the next couple of weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                      he was last online on the 9th.Judging by that,don't think he'll be online for the next couple of weeks or so.
                      be online early next week hopefully. slap you chumps around then

Comment

DC, you had to change your 360 ? I hope they let you keep your hard drive ....

Comment

whats happened to all you chumps? get your fighting gear on and lets do it!

Comment

I was watching for yaz last night but nobody was about - Played Halo2 most of the night and finished off with some FN03 and GRAW.

It was good

But yeah - Let's do some boxing quick - once the poker lands tomorrow I fear it's going to go mental.

Comment

I know yez have been on the forum today - not posting up ya pussies - c'mon LET'S BE 'AVING YA.

Ah'm the ****in' daddy you hear ?

Comment

Tonight??

Comment

Working...
                                X