• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky for him......

I would have beat the crap out of him online

get your ass online and join the fun !

Comment

anyone on laters? Was trying to get pissed, but having a whinging girlfriend really sobers you up!

Comment

Love the Awesom-o avatar, one of teh funniest episodes of south park ever !

Comment

**** me DC, I thought you were dead! Have you got your 360 back yet?!

Comment

is anyone ever online anymore ?

Comment

yea,we just have'nt played for the past week or so due to texas hold 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                **** me DC, I thought you were dead! Have you got your 360 back yet?!
                Aye, lent this to a mate for a bit - convincing him to buy 360, and wireless network t'is a bit fooked .. be on soon

Comment

Never played this online before tonight (my 1st 360 was only on silver) and I cant just get a game without abuse and peeps on SS ranks that destroy me lol

Comment

Just join our games man.

DC,sort...it....OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                      Just join our games man.

DC,sort...it....OUT
                      I will slap you about harder then Gary Glitter with a Vietnamese girl, if you challenge me again son !

Comment

OUCH!

We know it's just 'cause your too pussy to jump back into this.It's cool,it's cool...

Comment

Fack sake guys.Has it really become this bad?

Comment

Good shout Hazuki - I was wondering wtf was going on in here - Pussy muthers would rather slap zombies with a cardboard box than fight the good fight

Comment

has our community.......died?!

Comment

BigNige - Last seen crushing zombies with a carton of milk

DCMK1 - Last seen online 6/9/06 according to xbox.com - I believe he is upholding the PS3's honour in a slagging off thread as we speak

ThaForce - Last seen at the side of the nurburgring track with his pants round his ankles according to reports coming out of Europe.

HazukiX - Last sighted @ Willamette Parkview Mall - musta been brandishing something.

Yoshimax - Last seen heading for the kitchen for a cuppa and a slice of toast

Comment

Working...
                                X