Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow,what a bunch of losers!

So i take it your off work as well today? fancy some scrappin'?

Comment

For sure bro' - Gonna play some DR for a bit as I just restarted with beefed up Frank - If I'm on chuck an invite my way !!! Nige has been on a bit during the day this week too !

Comment

It's about time you gave DR some attention.Once you start leveling up and gaining new moves,the game becomes obscenely fun.

But,i will see ya in a bit.

Comment

Destruckt is on playing it - He's putting all of us to shame

Getting stuck right into DR now - restarted with a level17 Frank christ what a difference it made to my game !

Comment

yeah it's about time you queer ass lovin gayparade dragqueens get your asses in the ring !

Dead Rising is ****ing excellent though ! I'm level 20 now, and it's great, as soon as I have finished it I will start over right away, to kick some zombie ass, Can't wait to start over again with a high level Frank the Slayer

I'll be getting TestDrive this week also ... so it's gonna be busy.
            But I'll make some time for some fighting

Comment

You're gonna love TDU Force - it's the ****ing balls.

Comment

DR is doing me head in! It's good, but **** at the same time! Off to check if you women are a fighting.

**Edit** ok, 4 friends online & nobody is playing DOA4!
                Last edited by bignige; 14-09-2006, 12:40.

Comment

Nige - Get the Frankster to about level 17 then start the game over - You won't believe the difference I've done nothing else all day !

Comment

I finish it first and then I'll start over again, with a brutal Frank the mega Slayer !!

Comment

I'll endeavour to be on this on Wednesday night for a bit if any of you fancy some ???

Comment

I couldn't join last wednesday because I was in the middle of some zombie party.

It's about though we have some major rumble again with the usual bunch of rubbish players, I've almost forgot how to block....

Comment

We played a few nights this week (Nige&Me - Hazuki as well) - Was shocking - I had a few nice wins but I'd totally lost the plot.

Be up for some more though - DOA is good because it's the only game of it's type on live !

Comment

could'nt believe how rusty i was the other day.Definitely need to get back on this,stat!

Comment

apart from that early quitting loser Nige defeated it was some fun fighting again yesterday,
                              it took a few beatings but then I got the hang of things again (a bit),
                              when it's lag free , the fighting is awesome ! my timing is always way off when the lag kicks in.

Comment

great stuff from you last night 'force.Keep dead or alive...ALIVE!

Comment

Working...
                                X