No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn hazuki, you were on fire yesterday !

Comment

yea i must admit,i was on form.Game is so good when you get your groove back.

Great fighting guys

Comment

letting it slip girls.

What the hell has happened to DCMK?

Comment

I seen him post something pro-Sony yesterday so he's still aboot

Comment

needs to sort it out.The next-gen is now!

Comment

allways got to be me has'nt it? Come on people,where's your fighting spirit?

Comment

Aye let's get it on then. Helmet is comign round my house tonight so if you mob are online let's get some scrappin' done

Comment

word.I'm up for it brother!

Comment

And I also expect to see you on SCDA my friend as it's THE best online 360 game yet

Comment

if i fix my xbox will all you good leds step up to get slapped about again like good ol' times? chump akira especially

Comment

for sure still got mine

Comment

ah awesome.. will get it sorted started to miss whole 'live' thing now. i bet SOMEHOW nige has got even more cack! kidding bro

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk View Post
                            ah awesome.. will get it sorted started to miss whole 'live' thing now. i bet SOMEHOW nige has got even more cack! kidding bro
                            **** me! You got your Xbox back from Cash Converters?!!! Make sure you use your headset this time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                              Grooselog is actually on my friends list - I thought he was a forumite but maybe not !!!

Kanabeef and DoggieDoggie are worth the lag

Unfortunately kanabeef's friends list is full !!!
                              No way I'd forgot all about Kanabeef - Friends request for Kanabeef !!!!!

Comment

I still have it, and I don't mind slapping you bunch of ugly trannies all around the place !!

Comment

Working...
                                X