Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just as long as his Ryu stays away from mine

Comment

Cheers to Mardigan8, Keith Fistman and Mik3F. I'll send some friends requests next time I get online, which might be a battle with everyone else hogging the telly!

Comment

Mike: It's not the Ryu-whoring so much, just people using his uber-cheap moves over and over...and over and over.

You're right though, since everyone online uses him, learning to fight against him seems to be essential.

Comment

He is top of the popularity stakes by a long way.

Good games there Pete btw.

Comment

Aye great games, thanks for the tips

I found a cheep Ryu move pretty quickly (where he jumps backwards and then springs forward as a kick) and gave Soi plenty of practice at blocking I'll go through the sparring later and try to figure out a few of his other moves.

Comment

I was discussing this with MikeF earlier about Ryu's recovery, which to me, seems to be so quick!

For example, if you find yourself missing a move with him and with his back towards you, he can recover, face and attack before you can get a hit in I find, could be just my general ****eness though.

Comment

when we getting a tournament sorted then? Im finnishing pretty early all week so im gonna practice some more.

Comment

I wanna practice as well. With my newly unlocked character. Fear the return of the cock nose

(It was NOT worth the effort to unlock, let me tell you. I never EVER want to play it SP again)

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                    I found a cheep Ryu move pretty quickly (where he jumps backwards and then springs forward as a kick)
                    Which button combo is this ??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                      Which button combo is this ??
                      UpBack, P,P

He clearly jumps forward with his head though, not kick

Comment

ahhh the torpedo move me and Waz like that move.

We both used it to start a match and hit each other with it at exactly the same time for the same damage

Comment

Can you help with the Shoho-Izuna move? I just can't do it

diaganaldown,PK,PP, 270, throw

I can get the commands exactly right but the timing seems to be impossible. I've noticed that the final punch of the three hit combo is exactly the time the Combo Throw text appears, and I press the throw button exactly at this point, but it still isn't bloody working!!

All I want to do is finish the sparring mode!

Comment

sorry mate, thats one of the moves that I haven't managed to nail yet either

Comment

Sending friend requests to a few folk in this thread, really tired of playing with americans.

Comment

I will be sure to add you too Faded. No one from here on my friends list was online last night and I had some **** games with Americans due to the lagggggggggg

Comment

Working...
                                X