PGR3 - Listen to own music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGR3 - Listen to own music?

I was sure you could do this on the older games, but I've tried in PGR3 and there seems to be no option but to listen to the guff Bizarre has stuck on the disc. Is that correct?

Nah man, you can play any tune from your HD or stream music from other devices.

Hit the big x on the middle of the pad to bring up your profile and then choose whatever music you wanna play from whatever device you have selected and select the music. Easy peasy.

Comment

Ah, so it's not an option within PGR3, per se?

Comment

Nope, no need for such an option when you can do it in every game with the 360.

But, the track names and artists still come up as if they were "proper" game music on PGR3, which is nice.

Comment

Is it just me missing something or is there no way of getting in game music back without restarting the game though?

Comment

Why would you want to listen to The Streets ever again though?

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
              Is it just me missing something or is there no way of getting in game music back without restarting the game though?
              You can, you go back to the music section, and theres a opition saying "Press X to return control to In Game music" or something like that.

Comment

Ah right cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                X