Forest - 2'34"03 - Delta MT
      Mountain - 2'19"73 - Delta MT

Comment

Desert - 2?45?70 ? MT - Delta

Comment

Championship 3'24"92

Comment

That's the spirit!

My laps were quite untidy, so I reckon there's at least a couple of seconds improvement to be found. I'll try and beat it tonight if I get a chance.

Comment

A few more practice times:

Forest - 2:32:63
              Mountain - 2:18:97

Comment

Heres a few codes

Expert championship mode (different handling)
                press shift-up 4 times then select a car

Lakeside in practice mode
                In the course select screen, move to the mountain course, hold brake, then shift-up four times and you will hear a noise keep holding brake until the timer runs out.

Ive found that if you set a hi-score in either of these modes a new record screen appears in rankings.

My lakeside time - 2:27:98 (not very good)
                Last edited by lurch996; 21-01-2006, 10:53.

Comment

Desert - 2?44?43 ? MT - Celica

Fastest lap - 54"08

Comment

I?ve been doing great this morning, every go I?ve improved by a few hundreds of a second.

Desert - 2?44?95 ? MT ? Delta

But thanks to gravity0 I have to keep playing this track now

Comment

practice as shamed to say it never played this sega rally before

desert - 2'56'40 delta (first ever go )
                      desert - 2'53'02 delta
                      desert - 2'51'58 delta

cant even match those times even on practice so rubbish at it

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
                        But thanks to gravity0 I have to keep playing this track now

Shouldn't be too hard to beat. I made several mistakes on that run.

Comment

DON?T SAY YOU MADE MISTAKES! say you got lucky or somthing

Originally posted by wod
                          practice as shamed to say it never played this sega rally before
                          desert - 2'56'40 delta (first ever go )
                          desert - 2'53'02 delta
                          desert - 2'51'58 delta

cant even match those times even on practice so rubbish at it
                          Thats about waht I was getting at first, dont worry Rome wasn't built in a day.

Comment

yeah but those times are with automatic gears and been playing with manual and its so hard with manual gears but i have noticed its quicker slightly

Comment

wod

There are two absolutely critical corners on desert. The first is the medium right following the checkpoint. Without giving too much away, you need to be aggressive, but not overly agressive. The handling model and track design mesh on this corner so well, to give you traction just when you need it, to avoid a collision on exit.

Obviously the final corner is critical too and this is where I'm still losing time, Even through experimentation I'm finding it impossible to find an 'ideal' line even though one must exist.

There's a reasonably good video on rllmuk that gives some good pointers for desert if you need them.

not with these screenshots: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-41-47-fly-70-c4d.html so, it's a limited edition that comes with the original Sega Rally then?

Comment

Desert 2'44"77 - Delta - MT

That's about the best I can manage at the moment. Still experimenting with the final corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X