Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just played Airship Fortress and Peach Gardens on Mario Kart DS :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just played Airship Fortress and Peach Gardens on Mario Kart DS :-)

I was just playing someone called 'Justin' on Wi-fi, and he was able to select tracks not included in the 20 originally selectable for play on the internet

Does anyone know how to do this? Im absolutely itching to play Bowser Castle 1, 4-player over Wi-Fi

Airship Fortress was magic btw

Originally posted by Mu5
    I was just playing someone called 'Justin' on Wi-fi, and he was able to select tracks not included in the 20 originally selectable for play on the internet

Does anyone know how to do this? Im absolutely itching to play Bowser Castle 1, 4-player over Wi-Fi

Airship Fortress was magic btw
    I`ve heard a rumour about the ability to do this but I don`t know how it`s done.

It makes me wonder if it can be done on the sly, why didn`t Nintendo just put all the tracks in anyway??

Comment

Haxxorz activity required to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        Haxxorz activity required to do this.
        Flash card patter?

Comment

http://gscentral.org/bb/viewtopic.php?p=9944#9944
          how to haxxor

Also
          ..Instead, the other racers were placed on the track chosen globally for them, meanwhile my NDS had locally chosen whatever track I wanted. This lead to a fascinating discovery; I was able to race around on my track, while everyone else raced on theirs. We were all in the same 'virtual space' but on different tracks. (You could see them passing by, flying through the air going in some random direction, for example.) However, laps still progressed as normal. Learning this, I decided to locally load Baby Park and select some long track (Rainbow Road, etc) for the others to run on. And in under a minute, I would win the match..
          It can be used to cheat as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big N Veiny
            http://gscentral.org/bb/viewtopic.php?p=9944#9944
            how to haxxor

Also

Page cannot be displayed

Anyways..... the above post dpesn`t make for good reading!

Comment

Its because there are two http's in the address.

gscentral.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gscentral.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Good races last nite by the way Kron and Mu5, wp!

Comment

Originally posted by Big N Veiny

Im sure I was playing someone tonight that was cheating on Sky Garden another game spoiled.

I cannot beleive Ninty, what were they playing at.

Yeah good game m8 Im loving close 3/4 player races, they rock!

Comment

Working...
                  X