Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RF Online (Rising Force Online) - Who's Playing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF Online (Rising Force Online) - Who's Playing??

RF Online (Rising Force Online)
    http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/about.php
    Release Date : Feburary 2006

Just got back from town with the lovely Pre-Order box with RF Online Beta Access. Gonna install later today and was wondering who else is playing or will be playing the end of this month?

Im playing beta atm and loving it!

Bellato race ftw

Comment

I'm playing the beta too and man is it hardcore, its all about lvling. i was playing for ages i did'nt even complete one quest!

I think i have been spoiled by WOW, but i'll continue to mess with the beta ( playing the BFME2 Beta too ) but i think i'll wait for release before i get proper stuck in.

I just wanna get a MAU

Comment

I'm all ready to go, just downloading the necessary files atm so should be online
        Last edited by Jei; 06-03-2013, 05:55.

Comment

Are there still open spaces?

Comment

I'm guessing so, If you buy the Pre-order box then you have guarenteed Beta Access. I think the only way of joining now is to either buy the box, or pre-order from game or play.com as both will email access codes.

Comment

Thanks, i'll pre-order now then.

Comment

Can anyone get any in game screenshots for me? Seriously thinking of preordering this!

Comment

Just pre-ordered from play.com.

GIMME MAH BETA KEY.

Comment

Silvergun X - I pre-ordered from Play too but am too impatient (Supposedly they send out beta keys once a week) hence why I bought the Pre-order boxset this morning for ?2.99 (You get a nice music cd and some limited edition cards)

As for screenshots here's a few......

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/rfonl...reenindex.html

J

Comment

Would GAME sell it? I'll go down tomorrow

I'll have that gun please.

Comment

Out of interest how does the combat system work? I couldn't find much info about the game on the website, its all listed as "coming soon".

Is it like a classic MMORPG where you simply click on an enemy and the rest is taken care of, or is it like phantasy star online where you control attack patterns and combo's?

Comment

A few people on RF-Online's forum claim to have bought the pre-order box from Game so i'd expect so.

If my beta key comes through before yours then i'l PM it you because I've no use for it now

To get you started though you need to download this (Fileplanet Log-on Required)
                          http://www.fileplanet.com/160107/dow...Online-Client-[Beta-Client]

J

Comment

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk
                            A few people on RF-Online's forum claim to have bought the pre-order box from Game so i'd expect so.

If my beta key comes through before yours then i'l PM it you because I've no use for it now

To get you started though you need to download this (Fileplanet Log-on Required)
                            http://www.fileplanet.com/160107/dow...Online-Client-[Beta-Client]

J
                            Very kind of you sir, thank you.

Comment

Gamestation have the beta boxes for ?2.99 was gonna get one but decided to wait for the full game but after seeing the pic of the massive gun i wanna play it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X