Trackmania Nations:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trackmania Nations:

Trackmania Nations is a free version of the acclaimed Trackmania series that is essentially an online competition, although there are some decent single player challenges a'la Gran Turismo's license tests. I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now and it is utterly superb.

It kinda reminds me of Geoff Crammond's Stunt Car Racer crossed with F-Zero GX... sounds good huh?

So, is anyone else here playing? If not, give it a try by clicking on the link. You won't regret it!

this is full of malware and installs this thing called starforce on your sytem which can lead to all sorts of problems suposdley

Comment

Yeah, I'd heard some stuff about that but nothing as severe as in that link you posted.

I'm thinking this Starforce thing is one of those 2 million users and a forum full of issues problems: i.e. random bull****, but hey, don't quote me on that if my harddrive blows up tomorrow

Comment

When I had Sunrise installed on mine it did seem to **** up the CD writing. I've had the Nations setup thing on my desktop for ages now debating if I dare install it.. Probably not a good idea if it's caused problems before.

Comment

I'm gonna be trying it out regardless.

Also, my friend's been playing TMNations for a while and hasn't had any problems.

Comment

Shame about the malware thing. It's an awesome game!

Comment

I've been playing it and havent had any problems. Fun game with some really well designed tracks.

8)

Comment

Sunrise was sweet so I may give this a whirl.

Comment

I need to buy sunrise - Do people still play it online?

Comment

Working...
                  X