No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, some top games last night, everyone was in the zone.

had a strange moment on the wharf level, i had no weapons for a short while, did`nt know what happened, wonder if it was a bug ? its why i could`nt take out that bandito hiding behind the cache near the top left hand corner.

Jebus : feel free to add me to your friends list, always up for a game of co-op. same applies for anyone else wanting to unlock some achievements/ practice co-op missions, always up for putting away bad guys / man a .50 cal

tbm.

Comment

I've gone back to my CoD2 single player Veteran campaign, but am up for co-op GRAW when I'm on.

Comment

add me to this list allways intrested in kicking ass lol

daonejoe is my GT

Comment

hiya, add me back on tag list for graw
          moved to new york and took me a while to get net connection sorted but back online now.

theSTRAWDoG

Comment

If anyone is still playing this, I've just got in to it online, so give me a shout if you see me online - ChainsawFilms - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
              If anyone is still playing this, I've just got in to it online, so give me a shout if you see me online - ChainsawFilms - thanks!
              Well in prep for the new coop missions (I hope they come out soon!) I am hosting coop mission games tonight.

Starting public, but can switch to private if we have a few peeps up for it.

Haven't been on for a while, and just feel the need for a game! (And a lobby chin wag about E3!! )

TAG: CapcomSuicide

Comment

If I can get online I'll give you a shout. Just completed Perfect Co-Op Chapter 1 today, great fun

Comment

I'm totally green and this is the only game I have so far, so sign me up!

Spags1976

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                    I'm totally green and this is the only game I have so far, so sign me up!

Spags1976
                    Me too, gonna give it a go today I reckon. (Recon)

Comment

Had a quick go earlier and got pretty slaughtered, think I need more practice in the main game. I've been told Battlefield 2 is where its at, but can't afford it at the moment Oh well back to teh Marketplace

Comment

Rofl. also played for the first time today, who knew it was so bloody hard eh?
                        I had 2 deathmatch style games, and just got totaly slaughtered, you know when you get shot before you even figure out how to change weapons?
                        Then played a co-op thingy with spag, and the bots slaughtered me. So I went back to playing hexic.

More practice I think.

Comment

Yeah, those games where a bit dull mate, but thanks for getting me involved Played Team Elimination and that was pretty cool though, actually did the one person runs out then you go then they go thing (I'm so military ). Worth trying to get involved in some of that!

The solo elimination was crazy though. Capped straight away most of the time, except when I respawned behind somebody, with my sites already on the back of thier head. Oh the guilt. There was one point where three of us appeared in front of each other and nobody new the correct etiquette, looked each other up and down then wasted each other.

Totally stuck on the main game though, protecting some president from an assult in a burned out embassy - man its tough.

Comment

I'll try to be on later this afternoon if anyone wants a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump
                              I'll try to be on later this afternoon if anyone wants a go.
                              I'm on at 21.00 UK time, and I'll be hosting.
                              Cheers

CS

Comment

Spags1976 will try and be on there - 360 only been in the house 2 days and already my girl is giving me ****. Off on a boat trip down the Thames now to try and appease her

Comment

Working...
                                X