No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going on single player at the mo - only on first few lvls - but if anyone wants to have an online bash or chuck some tips - give me a shout

Comment

Originally posted by huxley
      Im going on single player at the mo - only on first few lvls - but if anyone wants to have an online bash or chuck some tips - give me a shout
      Tonight, (From about 19.30 UK time) I will be hosting a "Beginners" coop server, as my mate just bought a 360 and wants to learn how to play. We'll be playing even if there is just 2 of us, but if anyone else has thought about playing, but needs some help, then tonight will be a good time to try! Probably will still play without spawns, as it needs to hurt when you die, as this game only rewards steady careful players who will use the drone and back each other up.

In general terms that holds true for more advanced gameplay too. It's a far more satisfying game when you foucs on getting the objectives done "as a team" rather than 3 lone wolf grenade launching, sniping frag stealers! So teamplay is what my server sessions are all about*

*that includes taking turns commanding the drone.

It will be a public server, so just search on capcomsuicide and join away.

Comment

I will be up for this - send me an invite at 7.30pm please

Comment

I may play too - been enjoying the SP component of this again might as well get back in about it before the new stuff arrives !

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
            Tonight, (From about 19.30 UK time) I will be hosting a "Beginners" coop server, as my mate just bought a 360 and wants to learn how to play.
            I'm in for this too if I can find you guys - maybe after some schooling I can get out of that damn burned out embassy in the single player >_<

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
              I'm in for this too if I can find you guys - maybe after some schooling I can get out of that damn burned out embassy in the single player >_<
              OK. The server will be up 19.30, my buddy will join 20.00

It will be a public server. capcomsuicide

Comment

I'll be there for this as hopefully my connection has stopped messing about - should be on around 20.00ish
                Last edited by Spatial; 19-06-2006, 17:57.

Comment

Tonight, (From about 19.30 UK time) I will be hosting a "Beginners" coop server, as my mate just bought a 360 and wants to learn how to play. We'll be playing even if there is just 2 of us, but if anyone else has thought about playing, but needs some help, then tonight will be a good time to try! Probably will still play without spawns, as it needs to hurt when you die, as this game only rewards steady careful players who will use the drone and back each other up.

In general terms that holds true for more advanced gameplay too. It's a far more satisfying game when you foucs on getting the objectives done "as a team" rather than 3 lone wolf grenade launching, sniping frag stealers! So teamplay is what my server sessions are all about*

*that includes taking turns commanding the drone.

It will be a public server, so just search on capcomsuicide and join away.
                  That sounds great but I only just got in (8pm) so I wont be on till 9.30 at least. Still gonna be about?

Comment

Bollox was enjoying that - lost connect. How do I found you lot again?

Pretty fun fellas - although I got the feeling you were left watching me wondering around aimlessly on the Temple level
                    Last edited by spagmasterswift; 19-06-2006, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                      Bollox was enjoying that - lost connect. How do I found you lot again?
                      Glad you found your path back! the room was constantly full, and it just drops peeps when over 7, (Except the forest level which worked with 10 at one point), so I had to wait for a slot to empty for you mate. I didn't set the room as friends only, as I hadn't realised so many from NTSC would be up for a game tonight.

Some really nice coop games, followed by some amusing defend against infinite bots destruction for a final few rounds..... "Get Some"

Great fun.

Really can't wait for the new maps now! Feel I have done these 4 enough now, but it was great to see us all playing in a team tonight. I feel we are getting the most from the game, and playing as the designers intended. Also we completed most missions in this manner. Maybe 5 out of 8.

My mate Stigolite broke his GRAW virginity with us tonight and had a great time, so that was mission accomplished too.

So.... when do we get the new maps!!

CS

Comment

Some really nice coop games, followed by some amusing defend against infinite bots destruction for a final few rounds..... "Get Some"
                        Not as good as your Robocop impression though

Those last few games were insanely fun - bullet casings and dead bodies all over the place.

Most places still seem to be saying the new stuff is coming very soon (1up and some others have hands on impressions).

So it'll either be this week as planned or next week at the latest (with a bit of luck).

Comment

Good games, gutted it dropped me every time we had the infinite bots on

still, managed to get some achievements unlocked - 30 kills with 1 life, and 4 kills in 4 seconds - so its not all bad

Comment

Tonight, (From about 19.30 UK time) I will be hosting a "Beginners" coop server, as my mate just bought a 360 and wants to learn how to play.
                            Will be up for some of this if you fancy running one again, I played single player a while back but got distracted with Oblivion and ping pong, so need to get to grips with the online aspect.

Add me to friends list if you're interested.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedG
                              Will be up for some of this if you fancy running one again, I played single player a while back but got distracted with Oblivion and ping pong, so need to get to grips with the online aspect.

Add me to friends list if you're interested.

Cheers
                              I'll do that.

Next session will be when the new map pack is out.

Comment

Until then get watching Robocop

Comment

Working...
                                X