No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone up for some nade action later today?

Comment

Has anybody noticed this:

Has anyone noticed that once you have downloaded the pack you can no longer play other people on your friends list who havnt downloaded it?. I wanted to play with a few mates this morning and when i set it as a normal team elimination with the old maps they were not allowed in. It said something about your unable to join because you havnt downloaded the pack. Think thats out of order because now people have to download it to play with their mates.
      You should still be able to play the old content with people that haven't downloaded the new. How rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
        anyone up for some nade action later today?
        Out on the beers, so I can't.

Had great fun yesterday and I think the docks at sunset will be my new fave level! It is bloody MASSIVE! The visuals aren't far off the SP game either.

Ubi have really toughened up these maps, and they reqiuire 100% teamwork, and weapon selection.

The last map is a real bitch! I expect to get lots of play out of these maps now!

Comment

You ****ers I'm gonna have to buy this just to get some new content of some sort.....

Comment

If I hadn't used up my points buying poxy SF theme and pics I'd have been on over the weekend >_< I need a trip down to Woolworths again...

Comment

anyone up for some co-op action? Am on all day today and tomorow!

Comment

will be on from 7 till late tonight & tomorrow (tues), feel free to drop an invite

Comment

Originally posted by theboymurray
                  will be on from 7 till late tonight & tomorrow (tues), feel free to drop an invite
                  I hope to do the same, just need to convice Mrs Capcom_Suicide

Comment

Oy, purchased the maps and have noone to play with. If anyone's up for a couple of co-op rounds tonight, drop me an invite (gamertag's Nicholololas). I'll also be up for co-op tomorrow.

Comment

cheers for the games fella's! Ill be on all day tomorow if anyone is about.

Comment

yep, good games tonight, sorry about me freezing up while i was hosting, it kinda distracted us a bit

nevermind, when it worked it was great fun as always. i`ll be on tomorrow night for a wee while, will see you guys then.

Comment

Originally posted by theboymurray
                          yep, good games tonight, sorry about me freezing up while i was hosting, it kinda distracted us a bit

nevermind, when it worked it was great fun as always. i`ll be on tomorrow night for a wee while, will see you guys then.
                          Great fun. Looks like I can only host 7 players on the new "Big" maps.

I much prefer to have it at 7 and rock solid, rather than 8 and two guys will get kicked.

Sorry I had to take a break for an hour, but that was "E.R." time with mrs C_S.

They have really cranked up the difficulty on these new maps. I like the challange!

We had a particularly bad run on Shipping port!

Comment

Don't know if you guys are maxed out with 7 players already but will be getting the new maps tonight and keen to get back in the squad - you know its not the same without me asking "What button is reload" during a tense moment

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                              Don't know if you guys are maxed out with 7 players already but will be getting the new maps tonight and keen to get back in the squad - you know its not the same without me asking "What button is reload" during a tense moment
                              I've been running games with a mix of people on and off the boards. Spags you would of course get priority of joe public! Nothing like the click click click, **** how do I reload method of play.

There is more and more of the old crowd online, so I guess we can change to friends only at some stage.

Comment

are we on for tonight?
                                i came in late last night,so only got one game.
                                capcom n co,get some coffee and stay up late!
                                as i wont get online til atleast 11pm your time

damn this time difference!!

Comment

Working...
                                X