No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im on now playing blind siege but will be up for co-op later!

Comment

50% downloaded Will be on for it if yous guys are around this evening - otherwise I'll be playing BF2:MC...again...

Comment

Originally posted by tigger
        Im on now playing blind siege but will be up for co-op later!
        And I noticed you were the last man standing on a few occasions when I was on your team. I'm putting that down to skill (rather than your ability to hide better than the rest of us).

Tonight was the first time I'd had a game of Blind Siege and I enjoyed it more that I thought I would. Nice to get a game that managed to cope with 16 players (on the whole).

P

Comment

anyone up for some of this tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
            anyone up for some of this tonight?
            I am up for a session tomorrow from 19.00 UK time.

Will probably be on tonight for a bit too, but only a short session.

Comment

I've got the god bothering Daily Mail reading in-laws staying with us so be lucky if I can get the TV switched on let alone the 360 Off to Mexico for two weeks too so wont be on-line for a while - I'm already finnin like a junky

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                I've got the god bothering Daily Mail reading in-laws staying with us so be lucky if I can get the TV switched on let alone the 360 Off to Mexico for two weeks too so wont be on-line for a while - I'm already finnin like a junky
                HHAHAHA

I'm away soon too. Tonight may be the last chance I get for a proper session.

If there are lots of people from the boards online, we can change the game to team deathmatch, as I can host 16 that way.

If there is up to 7, then it will be Coop tonight!

Hope some of you are up for it! Be typical if my free night I'm playing public servers..

Comment

I got no chance for tonight: the day my girl's father looked down the row of games on my shelf (KILLER7, DEVIL May Cry, KILLzone, Resident EVIL, etc) inside he started to fear for her safety. Religious freaks scare me

Good to hear your going away too, I wont be missing out the KILLING!!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                    I got no chance for tonight: the day my girl's father looked down the row of games on my shelf (KILLER7, DEVIL May Cry, KILLzone, Resident EVIL, etc) inside he started to fear for her safety. Religious freaks scare me

Good to hear your going away too, I wont be missing out the KILLING!!
                    Well yes mate, never good to miss out on Killing. Shame you can't make it tonight, but real life is actually more important, so I forgive you!

Anyway, server will be up at 19.00 UK time, until 23.00

No takers so far, so maybe it will be a public match for me then!

Well as long as I have my grenades, it should be fine. I have only finished Coffee plantation, so tonights challenge: Shipping Port

Comment

i`ll be on roughly 7 as well, silent hunter mode

Comment

some cracking coop games there "dakkadaaakddaaakdaakka"

Comment

good games tonight - loved the silent weapons only mission we did (38 kills for me )

Comment

good games tonight - loved the silent weapons only mission we did (38 kills for me )
                            Yeah, shame you didn't see that last enemy. (The one that shot you at the final hour! )

It amused me that Vans was so happy to swap his silenced rifle for the a big AK47 when it was time to take the helicopter on. After sneaking around for 20 miutes, then splitting up and having 2 groups on each side of the docs, it was quite a sight when the whole sky was lit up by tracer fire! The helicopter didn't stand a chance!

Plenty of kodak moments in last nights games. Great fun, and now even more fellow GRAW fans to get a game with.

Comment

Add another one to the list, literally. Not been playing this for long but loving every minute of it so send some friend requests my way. GT: dogsout.

Comment

Aye, sorry I dropped out. When I did it was time for me dinner.

Might well be on again tonight, although it's probably COD2 for me .

Comment

Working...
                                X