Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
      I can't make 7 kick off, will be on at 8pm!
      No problemo!

As the half viking can sometimes be 20.30 before she sleeps (19.30 your time) the server may be a little be later anyway. One way or another, the thing will be up!!

But we have 7 names, and regardless of timings, these spaces are reserved.

And too PaulosG: Yes we are from a different planet....

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide

And too PaulosG: Yes we are from a different planet....
        Planet Hardcore!!!

Comment

I'll play, although I can find this game frustrating when the AI becomes suddenly good and turns around in a split second and pwns me

Edit: wait, just read capcoms post, NVM server is full. I'll play with j00 guys next time or summat.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
            I'll play, although I can find this game frustrating when the AI becomes suddenly good and turns around in a split second and pwns me

Edit: wait, just read capcoms post, NVM server is full. I'll play with j00 guys next time or summat.
            Paulos if done at 21.00, so we can chuck an invite when he goes back to the boss.

Also if someone doesn't turn up etc.
            Don't worry about the AI, its the team kills to keep an eye open for.

Comment

I'll be on around 19.30 if you're up and running by then

Comment

incase anyone didnt know, otter is viz slang for a poo

Comment

Sadly I did know that as it was explained so eloquently by Prinnysquad/Bletcher here.

I have not been brave enough to tell Mrs G this.

Comment

Comment

He knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!!!!

Comment

Comment

...I'm telling you why, Dots and Loops is coming to cap you!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                            ...I'm telling you why, Dots and Loops is coming to cap you!

Comment

ho ho ho, merry xmas !

hope you enjoyed yer pressie spags its not the same if i don`t waste someone, lets be honest here...

Comment

It's a good rule to have, but must say those two team kills I notched up last night were down to really bad luck - why do you guys think its a good idea to walk infront of me when I'm pulling the trigger? At least you didn't die as the result of third attempt to blow up some computers with a nade >_< SPATIAL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X