• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be on for some graw?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles
      ill be on for some graw?
      Well lets play it by ear. I'm online 20.00 and if there enough of us we can do GRAW. If not, Vegas.

Comment

but i havnt got vegas yet

Comment

That's why they want to play Vegas.

Comment

sniff

Comment

Hey guys. I would be interested in some GRAW/R6 ~ been meaning to get in on this with you for a while.

Got christmas present wrapping tonight with Mrs. Tal, but hopefully will be available 9-9.30pm. I have a couple of you on my friends list so will check out whats going down when I get one asuming thats cool with you.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles
                sniff
                I tell you what, you Chromohounds players are a nasty bunch!

Sorry peebles, didn't know you were without Vegas. We can do GRAW if we have enough peeps.

I think this is my last chance before chrimbo, so be nice If we have enough peeps for GRAW.

Comment

there will be enough for GRAW i`ll be on from 7ish.

Comment

Im up for Graw, will be online post 20:00hrs!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigger
                      Im up for Graw, will be online post 20:00hrs!!
                      Excellent! Currently winding down with the half viking, I reckon I'll be on at about 20.00 your time.

Looks like we have at least 5 players. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                        I tell you what, you Chromohounds players are a nasty bunch!
                        I think the word you're looking for is `seasoned`

I'd imagine it comes from having to listen to your mechanised comrades lettting rip at maximum volume down the headset.

Comment

That was the Morskoj-issue CN400 Assualt Cannon, I'll have you know. It definitely assualted a few ears

Comment

I think you'll find it was the Bletcher Cannon 2006.

And it assaulted more than a few ears. I had to buy a replacement headset!

Comment

Arrgghh cant belive I missed this, I hate working late.

Im off for 10 days at xmas so Im sure we can arrange some sessions with this and R6 which is winging tis way from Santa as we speak

Comment

*buys 800 points to change gamertag*

amazing session tonight guys, won`t be beat for a LONG time.

talizker, yer a natural fella, we were all rooting for you trying to take out that helo at the end.

hyped for RSV next week, but hopefully we`ll still squeeze sessions of this in as well. its a must.

Comment

Working...
                                X