• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    is it yours shes going too?

I may not be on-line tonight just to make Paulos worry

Comment

I have attached a tracking device to Mrs G.

Comment

and so it begins...

Comment

...and Mrs T has plans for us tonight *sigh* so I won't be on until a little later in the evening. Hopefully not too late to miss all the fun.

Comment

If there's a spare slot tonight, I'm up for filing it, front or the back. If it has a cleft, it is deserving of my attentions.

Comment

I'm meeting somebody for a drink after work but will be on later for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                I'm meeting somebody for a drink after work but will be on later for sure.

Comment

Couldn't help but think of this - just seemed appropriate

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

In the name of all the gaming gods! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE STARTED SPAGS?!?!

If I can get myself into a reasonable emotional state following the rather harrowing turn of events this thread has taken I am still aiming to set a game up for 19:30.

If your name is on the list and you don't get an invite it's entirely deliberate.

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                    If there's a spare slot tonight, I'm up for filing it, front or the back. If it has a cleft, it is deserving of my attentions.
                    Looks like there'll be room for you (on the early shift at least) as we have some late starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      Couldn't help but think of this - just seemed appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltoBf8j8_oI
                      You without me, is like cornflakes without the milk.

What a dude that man was! I'll remember to that one for future use,.......

Comment

Oh my god, I wasn't sure if I was up to the challenge as I'd had a few drinks. I was getting the wrong sort of signs too but thought I'd carry on regardless, its been around 6 months since I did it last but I thought it would be like riding a bike, after putting it in and pulling it out a few times I was still getting nowhere so figured it was best I posted on here to get some advice

I can't get my 360 back on-line since I set up the Wireless dongle for my Wii!

Comment

Rubish late start for me meant only one game before an unusual 360 lock up and then the end of the fun for tonight. My foot is already coming down to make sure I get an earlier start next time we play...!

Comment

More top stuff again tonight guys, cheers for the games

The code held up really well too with such a large number of us and without Capcom's Super-Mega-Ultra-Infinity-Force-Hyper-Go-Norwegian upload / download connection (well, except for the last game where half of us got kicked).

I would ask where you were Spags, but we all know for definite now. Paulos says "Last game for tonight as Mrs G. is now home" and the next thing Spags logs on to his 360

Dirty boy.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                              Oh my god, I wasn't sure if I was up to the challenge as I'd had a few drinks. I was getting the wrong sort of signs too but thought I'd carry on regardless, its been around 6 months since I did it last but I thought it would be like riding a bike, after putting it in and pulling it out a few times I was still getting nowhere so figured it was best I posted on here to get some advice

I can't get my 360 back on-line since I set up the Wireless dongle for my Wii!

Comment

I tell ya if she wasn't married >_<

Sucks I wasn't able to get online in time to play tonight, but I expect to see some of you tomorrow for some Lost Planet action!

Comment

Working...
                                X