No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a problem, not played much R6V online other than a little Co-Op story so may join you if there is room.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
      Not a problem, not played much R6V online other than a little Co-Op story so may join you if there is room.
      Brilliant. There will be room, and i'll make room if not. If we have enough peeps around I'll go private, but a private/public mix has worked well so far.

See you later!

Comment

Anyone going to be playing tonight? Else I might have to go grab R6V at lunchtime

Comment

Just a quick note to say this game is not finished with yet!

We have an important member of the team away on "Sick Leave" but when he (And his 360) are fit again, there will be some more sessions to warm up for GRAW2.

Get yourselves ready!

Comment

Was thinking of getting shot of a few games but if there's more fun to come I'll hang onto it for a bit longer.

Comment

you`re not allowed to get shot of it until GRAW 2 appears

back online, a game of GRAW SOON please ! the withdrawls have kicked in big time.

Comment

I can do a GRAW session on Monday, Wednesday or Friday next week. Anyone else?

ps: glad to hear you're back online tbm!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  I can do a GRAW session on Monday, Wednesday or Friday next week. Anyone else?

ps: glad to hear you're back online tbm!
                  woohooo!

MONDAY THEN!

Cacpcom_Suicide
                  TBM
                  Paulos G

Who else?

Comment

count me in

what sort of time?

Comment

monday is perfect i`m well rusty, so looking forward to getting back into the thick of the action. handy prep for GRAW 2 in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamo Nath View Post
                        what sort of time?
                        7:30ish? I'm happy to host while waiting for Capcom to set up his uber-server if he's going to be later than that.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                          woohooo!

MONDAY THEN!

Cacpcom_Suicide
                          TBM
                          Paulos G

Who else?
                          How could I not want to join such a band of brothers? Count me in. HooRaa!

Comment

Yea! Yes please

Comment

7.30ish it is then...

I've just had a load of jokes sent round via email. Here's my fav:

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli last week; a strong currant pulled him in

Comment

How many people do you need to be able to do the co-op missions fairly easily? I finished of the hard-achievements today and would like to get the co-op ones before I retire this...anyone who could host for some co-op sessions? Shame they took cover out of the co-op game.

Comment

Working...
                                X