Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PG the TK! Excellent.

Highly amusing 3 hours of play guys. Thanks!

Comment

Honestly! I don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean it's not like I go on about it when anyone else does any Team Killing.

Awesome GRAWsome session as always.

Comment

I was minding my own business looking at the tango when PG shot me in the back.........

Still made a nice change from me getting the Team Kills

Comment

You leapt in front of me while I was trying to save the whole team from dying!!!

Comment

and you had the cheek to accuse me of a team kill! I was getting shot at while on top of the bridge, turned round to see at distance four men. I let fly with the old pig and took out all four. Turned out one might of been the skipper capcom.

real pretty shooting though

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Turned out one was the skipper capcom.
              Corrected for truth. You big skanky grouter.

Comment

aint no skank on my new grout mofo!

Comment

VanPeebles: Harry Grout

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    You leapt in front of me while I was trying to save the whole team from dying!!!
                    ROFL - sad I missed this one.

Comment

ahhh paulos i`m afraid, you sir, have taken my TK crown. i pass it on no hint of sadness

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        and you had the cheek to accuse me of a team kill! I was getting shot at while on top of the bridge, turned round to see at distance four men. I let fly with the old pig and took out all four. Turned out one might of been the skipper capcom.

real pretty shooting though
                        That was amusing. I was popping nades over the roof and having a merry old time clearing the way.

Then I suddenly got completely surrounded by tracer fire, and had no idea where is was coming from. The tangos were falling down around in me in a hail of M60 goodness, and then I decided it was time to dive for the fence. Unfortunatly despite the tangos being down, it seems the gunner felt he needed to empty the whole ammo belt, and after 20 or 30 more rounds of fire I took one to the head, and the game did the "zoom in on killer" thing, and about a mile away there was mr VP letting rip with his m60.

Aces.

Then there was a few cases of PG "mercy killing" that caused a smile!

To be fair, I was so busy laughing, I wasn't sure what was going on half the time. Plus TBM now has this booming clear voice, which was ecoing now and again, and making things all sorts of weird!

Comment

ace!

the m60 was rattling away real horrorshow last night

Comment

i have NO idea why the comms are now better, same headset, that hellish, crappy call centre edition you get with the 360 soz if i was booming, i`ll have a fiddle with the volume levels later on. tbh was more amazed with the fact that nobody dropped at all last night. was smooth as silk for 3 odd hours.

Comment

It has been brought to my attention that Mrs G is out on Monday night next week. So who's up for a session then? 7:30?

However, if you can make it do try not to leap in front of my gun this time. I'm getting an unfair reputation.

Comment

so the early graw list

vanpeebles
                                paulos
                                spags (no on, out monday night)

Comment

Working...
                                X