No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb! Really enjoying these Monday night GRAW sessions. Count me in please

Comment

Me too

Comment

I may have something on Monday but its not that important so put me down, I can always do it another day!

Comment

i have graw but no friends to play it with, add me gamertag rubiq and ill join for a few rounds on a monday night also

Comment

naturally i`ll be up for some on monday.

Comment

Righto! So far we have:

Paulos G
              vanpeebles (if he's not too busy grouting and arranging his new pink outfits)
              talizker
              Spatial
              spags
              rubiq (will zap you a friend request sometime today)
              tbm
              Capcom_Suicide (hasn't posted but I presume he will do what has to be done to be where he needs to be when we need him to be there)

And that's a (very) full house of eight which hopefully we can manage.

Comment

If there's any drop outs I'll drop in. Just to lower the tone, if nothing else.

Comment

Been away in the mountains.

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    If there's any drop outs I'll drop in. Just to lower the tone, if nothing else.
                    Noted - Bletcher on standby.

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                    Been away in the mountains.

I'm in.
                    I knew you would be!

Comment

I notice we have 8 people. If all turn up, who has the best line to host? I think a few of you have been upgraded, maybe we should switch? Generally I can do 7 fairly painlessly, but 8 won't work.

(I have an 8Mb/1Mb line I think, and I'm 200m from the ISP.)

More often than not we have a drop out, but tomorrow looks busy!

We can host team sharpshooter up to 14 no probs, but I know that's not a popular game mode.

Any ADSL 2+ owners with 1.5mb up?

Comment

Well I think last week you had no technical problems when i wasn't around so I can sit this one out for the team - just got Okami so it wont be too much of a drama for me
                        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 11-02-2007, 18:40. Reason: wanted to try the :w00t: smiley

Comment

You know, I don't care what everyone else says about you Spags: I think you're ok.

Comment

Last edited by spagmasterswift; 11-02-2007, 20:54. Reason: Just wanted to try out the :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                              We can host team sharpshooter up to 14 no probs, but I know that's not a popular game mode.
                              We should be okay for co-op stuff tonight thanks to Spags valiant sacrifice.

If we do ever need to host more than we can cope with for co-op we don't have to do bog-standard deathmatching. There are more variations than you can shake an M60 at!

A personal favourite of mine is to limit weapons to rocket launchers and set the map to desert gulch.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                                We should be okay for co-op stuff tonight thanks to Spags valiant sacrifice.

If we do ever need to host more than we can cope with for co-op we don't have to do bog-standard deathmatching. There are more variations than you can shake an M60 at!

A personal favourite of mine is to limit weapons to rocket launchers and set the map to desert gulch.
                                I'm up for that!

Good old spags, he took one for the lads!

Comment

Working...
                                X