No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a large fan of that defend the base one with infinate enemy respawns and M60's.

That's always comedy central - particulalry on the Sunset map with the exploding cars
    Last edited by Spatial; 12-02-2007, 17:54. Reason: cards? what the hell is an exploding card? >_<

Comment

Servers going up then.

Comment

Sorry for those who PM'd, server filled up I'm afraid.

As for the guys on tonight....

All I can say is, keep on smoking!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
          All I can say is, keep on smoking!
          Whaddaya mean dude? I'm mean like totally awesome sesh man! Except for the big skanks. (You know who you are). Man.

Comment

Another great Monday Night GRAW session folks, the grenades only sharpshooter selection had me laughing so much! WTF moment for me was on Coffee Plantation where I ended up being the only guy left towards the end. I equiped the grenade launcher, moved out from cover, aimed at the tank and BOOM! i'm dead... "Did you mean to do that?" you all ask... "Fire the grenade straight into the building?". hmmmm, well on my screen I had a perfect line of sight to the tank ...and later, after having a grenade I threw hit the building I was using for cover and land right by me, killing me, I think I will be sticking to none explosives in future... its just a miracle that I only managed to kill myself this week!

Comment

Hey, Vanpeebles, I rate last night's GRAW session as 83%

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                Hey, Vanpeebles, I rate last night's GRAW session as 83%
                83%, what are you talking about??? It was definately an 84%...

Comment

Comment

Scores are soooo for under 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                      Scores are soooo for under 30's.
                      Oooops

Comment

whasssat ? damn ear trumpet`s playing up...

thanks for some great games last night. i still can`t believe that GRAW 2 is so close now, considering how much we still play this.

paulos, port ? maybe a nice tia maria for you, or a swift :

Comment

I ran out of beer and my whiskey isn't due to arrive till today. What was I supposed to do? It was either that or Sherry!

GRAW has lasted well given it was out almost a year ago.

Comment

I wanted to come play too but alas no room at the inn. Is Monday a regular thing? If so I'll book my place for next week

Comment

what you need is a lovely balvenie doublewood paulos, smooth with a lovely bite... there again, maybe not, imagine the carnage !

Comment

Review of NTSC Graw Session

Entertainment

A mildly amusing night perhaps comparable to saturday night tv 15 years ago. Although my 360 might of stayed turned off if You Bet and Gladiators was on instead.
                                3 out of 10

Players

A various and motley collection of Tom Skanks, Jim Otters and Vom Chokers. One step up from the locals at the down and out soup kitchen.
                                4 out of 10

Skills on Show

A hideous performance of skills, grenades thrown all over the shop with the skill of a drunken yob trying to brick the windows out of his local bus stop. Amongst the poor shooting however Vanpeebles stood out with a fine perfomance wielding an M60 with precision and skill that would of had charlie running for hills.
                                8 out 10 (if only vanpeebles real pretty shooting)

Host Lobby

Certain players were up and down like a fiddlers elbow, Nettos own broadband I think.
                                6 out of 10

Final Thoughts

If this session was a dinosaur it would be a skankosaurus. p A R p
                                5 out of 10

Total Score

52%

Comment

Working...
                                X