Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    A mildly amusing night perhaps comparable to saturday night tv 15 years ago.
    ROFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamo Nath View Post
      I wanted to come play too but alas no room at the inn. Is Monday a regular thing? If so I'll book my place for next week
      Monday night has been GRAW night for the past three (I think) weeks. If you call for a session Team GRAWsome will turn up. Probably.

I might be having a co-op campaign session on the original maps tonight. A real life friend has just re-signed up to Live and hasn't done those.

Originally posted by tbm View Post
      what you need is a lovely balvenie doublewood paulos, smooth with a lovely bite... there again, maybe not, imagine the carnage !
      As lovely as that would be I'm hardly going to drink quality stuff during a GRAW session now am I? Some Southern Style JD rip-off will do.

Review of NTSC Graw Session

blah blah blah
      Idea: 7/10
      Execution 3/10
      VP skank level 136.754%

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        Idea: 7/10
        Execution 3/10
        VP skank level 136.754%
        Where did you get that .754% from?

The Universal Dictates of the Mathematically Defined Parameters of Art have clearly not been used to full effect here. The Pebble Skank Level is clearly a 136.755%.

Comment

Aha! I wondered if someone would fall into that trap!!

You have neglected to take into account the modifiers to the UDMDPA. Specifically:

Binary Offset Level Lowers Otter Calculations Kunny Sponges.

I think if you re-check your figures you will find that my original 136.754 stands.

Comment

cuss-me-do

Comment

I think these sessions have emulated my rose tinted memories of going down the local, playing pool and having a pint and gossip with the lads.

Now that we have well and truely started taking the piss out of each other, I would say the perfomance of the emulator has his 60pfs!

Thanks also for teaching me the latest english slang. you skanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                Aha! I wondered if someone would fall into that trap!!

You have neglected to take into account the modifiers to the UDMDPA. Specifically:

Binary Offset Level Lowers Otter Calculations Kunny Sponges.

I think if you re-check your figures you will find that my original 136.754 stands.
                Y'know, you're quite right. I forgot to factor in the Killskanking.

I think some kind of universal system has to be in place to assess all aspects of gaming.

vanpeebles can use this:

Universal Dictates Underlining Mathematical Parameters, or UDUMP

or this:

Vanpeebles' Ottery Musings Cause Hilarious Outbursts Kicking Extra-complicated Rating Systems, or VOM CHOKERS

Comment

seeing as my 360`s still going & not been picked up for repair yet, anyone up for GRAW this week ?

Comment

Goes without saying that I'll be there

(except I just said it)

Comment

My cock is locked and I be ready to rock. Soon we shall dine on Tacos!

Comment

I'm good for Monday if we're talking about the usual times. Also, I seem to be missing the achievement for Coop 1-2 which I would like to sort if possible

Comment

Well I'm all out of Smokey Jim's but I should be able to manage. Are we saying Monday at 7:30ish again?

Comment

your not allowed online unless your half cut!

Comment

your not allowed online unless your half cut!

he`s right y`know...

Comment

Hello team GRAWSOME.

I hope to be up for this 19.30.

Looking about 75.45% probable, but I need to ask the wife if:

1.) I can lock myself in the study all night, "again"

2.) That she stops using the laptops when we are online.

If there is nothing decent on TV, I may be pushing my luck with number 2, but we saw last time that as soon as she got vista up, 3 people were kicked!

Comment

Working...
                                X