Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
    We did notice last night that the only achievment you had on R6V was for taking a picture of your own head.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Come on Spags, wearing pink cammo is the sign of a true hardcore gamer.

It's the only way to balance a game that could easily be mistaken as GI Joe fanboys wet dream.

Turn up in a skin tight vest and pink cammo. It's returns the balance to the normal NTSC-uk nonsense we all know and love.

Anyway, I'm done with GRAW now. GRAW is dead long live GRAW2.

A fab game, and a superb year getting to know you lot. I will be back in some weeks for GRAW2, but for the time being I'll be on R6 for my kicks.

I wonder if there will be a new thread for Version2?

There should be a "Best of" post from this one, with all the pictures and moments we shared.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
      It's the only way to balance a game that could easily be mistaken as GI Joe fanboys wet dream.
      Some of us prefer a GI Jane in Vegas

Comment

i too feel the "raging against the dying of the light", but i`d really like a spectacular send off. having one final session to give it a proper send off if you will.

of course, would be handy if i had a 360 mind...

GRAW has provided some truly memorable moments, 2 has a helluva amount resting on its shoulders to live up to the past year`s worth of entertainment.

Comment

GRAW 2 multiplayer demo tonight.

So far Host is me. (Any ADSl2+ owners fancy hosting?)

Players:

Chopemon
          Spags
          Capcom
          Stogolike

Space for 3 more.

( I guess there will be loads online, so we need more hosts..)

Comment

I'll be up for a few rounds of this. Wife is out from 7.30pm ish so once the kids are in bed i'm good for a while before back to Crackdown

Comment

360 just came back, i`ll be all over this if you still have any spare slots

Comment

Nice one

I'll be on a little later than usual - around 20.00 or there abouts

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Nice one

I'll be on a little later than usual - around 20.00 or there abouts
                  Right, well that's the first server 7 slots filled then!

Chopemon
                  Spags
                  Capcom
                  Stogolike
                  Tali
                  TBM
                  Spatial101

See you 19.30

Comment

sorted, nice one, geezah

Comment

So is the demo co-op as well then or just team versus?

Comment

eeeee a coop demo? i thought you could have loads of players on now? more than 7! whats on the demo?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          eeeee a coop demo? i thought you could have loads of players on now? more than 7! whats on the demo?
                          Its both versus and coop I think. We can host at least 12 versus on my line, so we can do that if VP and others want a game.

We can also try coop with 8/9 and see if things are improved

Chopemon
                          Spags
                          Capcom
                          Stogolike
                          Tali
                          TBM
                          Spatial101
                          VanPeebles

INFO:

Ubisoft confirmed a few minutes ago that the multiplayer demo of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 would be released real soon, on February 26 to be precise. These four images show the map that will be included, playable up to 16 players in deatchmatch and coop modes.

Last edited by capcom_suicide; 26-02-2007, 12:14.

Comment

I havnt downloaded it yet, how big is it? also what guns can you pick?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              I havnt downloaded it yet, how big is it? also what guns can you pick?
                              320Mb, dunno about guns.

Is the 5 shot grenade launch in the demo???

Comment

Curses! Work have finally blocked gaming sites so I couldn't get my name in earlier.

Ah well. Not expecting my shipment of Smokey Jim's till tomorrow anyway.

Will be up for a session some other time during the week though.

Comment

Working...
                                X