No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If are there any places left or the connection has been improved, I'd like a invvte

Comment

im in boro tonight so ill be on tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
        If are there any places left or the connection has been improved, I'd like a invvte
        We can try and see if the netcode is any better. I'll setup for 10 players, suzi9mm is also up for a game.

Worst case we can take the team versus.

Comment

I think they have improved the netcode abit. Games search faster, you join faster and the lag doesnt seem so bad. Not perfect but theres a improvement there.

Comment

list of weapons please!

Comment

I have repurchased this one, as I think the coop maps are better than GRAW2.

Anyone still got a copy?

Comment

I still have mine.

Comment

Still got mine too.

Comment

Got mine but think I deleted the downloadable maps due to space crisis.

Comment

Yeah, I still have this and GRAW2 (sorry I couldn't join you on Monday!).

Comment

after spending cash to buy 2 again, and all the pain of monday past!!? just as well you live in norway pal...

nope, don`t own it anymore.

anyone still own their 2600? capcom wants to play asteroids

Comment

Does anyone still own Gears 1? I don't have the co-op achievements for that... oh wait, it's not a whoring thing is it? Oops.

Comment

missile command anyone?

Comment

Comment

Not got Gears 1, but I think I can borrow it from a mate.

I had a few hours on this last night. There is a dedicated small coop community who still play & it was perfectly fine with randoms, but they were using party for voice.

I really do love these maps, shipping port being my fave.

The reason I asked if folk still had the game, is so on Grawsome Mondays we could swap over for the 360GRAW1 maps.

Tbm, we should try and test that GRAW2 issue mate, just PM me when I'm online and we can troubleshoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X