No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be playing in that server now, but I got disconnected for osme reason :/

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
      I would be playing in that server now, but I got disconnected for osme reason :/
      Same here, im going back on now though.

Update:

Just got disconnected again and I think its because I was using the dashboard to send a message, some reason as it sent the message it dropped me from the game
      Last edited by mikewl; 11-03-2006, 20:13.

Comment

Im getting the hang of the online campaign now (without respawns). To do it well, you just gotta be stealthy, crouch/ crawl about when things get hetic. Hang at the back of the group of people, so they get shot at, not you.

It was scary, I joined a game of about 10 people who were doing it on temple, we started playing and as we started to progress, more and more people started to get killed. At the end, it was just me and a guy, but as we were waiting for the helicopter, we were attacked, and we were fighting. Even when the helicopter came, they kept on going. We won though (and I got the achievement).

Edit: I'll try and find another game Mike and inivite ye.

Comment

Trying to join but it keeps coming up Unable to Connect
          edit - ok in now...gotta wait 15 minutes for the game to end tho
          Last edited by PeteJ; 11-03-2006, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
            Trying to join but it keeps coming up Unable to Connect
            Same here.

Comment

Im in a Campaign lobby if anyone wants to join.

Comment

My GT is The KingSlayer i really wanna get some games in with you NTSC guys so please add my GT and i'll add aload of you guys as well.

Comment

Bah, every game I joined tonight quit back to the menu after a few seconds of starting.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                    Bah, every game I joined tonight quit back to the menu after a few seconds of starting.
                    Having the same problem right now.

Comment

Excellent games today lads, really good fun. Not getting too much lag but I have dropped out of a few games which is annoying. I've been trying to mix up some games with you guys with some solo ranked matches.

Looking forward to having some more good games tomorrow, I'll be up for some co-op campaign maps so we can hopefully pick up some achievements.

Comment

Some truly excellent games this evening - multiplayer is top notch stuff (co-op in particular).

The kicking thing is really annoying (only happened to me twice in a row last go off, but it was happening to others constantly). I wonder if it's anything to do with setting the limit on the number of players that can join the game? Once a limit had been set it didn't seem to kick anyone (tho that could have been coincidence).

Also sorry to anyone who sent me an invite when I was mid-game and I didn't respond. The game is so immersive I couldn't tear myself away

Up for lots more of the same tommorow

Comment

I've been playing this for hours and only managed to get into 2 games tonight. Very disappointing.

If any NTSC-UKers are still playing, PLEASE send an invite.

Comment

Really enjoyed those games last night - one life co-op is definitely the way to go. Didn't wake up still wearing my headset this time

Comment

we had some really good games last night. its just a shame i kept getting kicked

in another thread capcom suicide says that the coop games are "real bandwidth hogs". that seems about right as i played for the entire day online with no problems and then my girlfriend comes home and puts on warcraft (will she ever stop playing that sodding game?") then i get dropped from the games

sometimes they coincided with her getting a load of lag

a bit disappointing really but to be fair the game is throwing round a lot of stuff online

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                                Really enjoyed those games last night - one life co-op is definitely the way to go. Didn't wake up still wearing my headset this time
                                told you

even some team games benefit from it. Team elimination for instance, I find it strange that for a gametpye called elimination most people play with infinite respawns. The problem we had yesterday was figuring out how to make it more than 1 round. I think Ive sussed it though (for Soi). The game defaults to time being the winning condition but with limited respawns the game will end when everyones dead. You change the winning condition to 5/10/15/20 points etc and that should make multiple rounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X