Burnout 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout 360

Anyone else up for a bash on this this weekend?

Yeah count me in buddy - you owe me 2 takedowns

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

should be getting it tomorrow

Comment

definately

get HaHa uk on it as well i owe him and ezee ryder a few "special touches"

apologies yosh for last night as i was racing with HaHa at the time.

Comment

No worries buddy let's all get our game on though - I need some rivalries.

Comment

Am defo up for some of this

Comment

Sorry I had to cut that short Fallows/Hornet, but 8 out of 10 Cats is on.

I'm going to kick your ass next time though Dave; spent the whole of the last three races trying to get you, but you crashed whenever I got near you! Ended up getting Hornet four times in a row...and three of those I was looking out for you, not him!

Edit: Oh, and sorry for just leaving you waiting too; I couldn't hear what you were saying, but I'd guess it was along the lines of "****ING PRESS START!"...takes ages to write messages with that pad, but longer to get up and get my headset...
                Last edited by Keith; 17-03-2006, 21:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                  Ended up getting Hornet four times in a row...and three of those I was looking out for you, not him!
                  Oh thats it, the game is on. Next time I'm taking you out 5 times in 1 race, no need to worry about dave, I'll just leave him in my dust as usual

Comment

Ah, that was you! Send me a friend request mate...I'll happily introduce you to some more walls.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                      Ah, that was you! Send me a friend request mate...I'll happily introduce you to some more walls.
                      your on mate, I'll send one when I'm back on the 360, I look forward to kicking your arse.

Comment

Excellent.

Oh, and, best Live game ever.

Comment

Yeah, this game rules over live, it'll be great when we can get 6 people together for some total mayhem.

Comment

Count me in.

Sorry to Yoshi and Dave for not joining last night, was already in races at the time, but tomorrow you're all going down

Comment

Yep enjoying this online more than the xb1 version for some reason - See you boys on the start grid

Comment

Working...
                              X