• Show
Clear All

Lets Get Ready To RUUUUUUUUMBLLLLLLE

Fight Night Tournament.
    -----------------------

All entrants will play each other once

3 points for a win by KO
    2 points for a win on points
    1 point for a draw (I'm assuming this can happen i.e points tied though i've never seen it)
    nothing if you lose.

Post up in here by close of play tomorrow if you want to take part and I'll post the match-ups over the weekend.

I'll post up the matches in rounds and each round will have a deadline by which the fight must take place.

They ruined custom boxers in this one by not restricting the points so I think we should specify a weight and no customer boxers rule - Everybody taking part post the weight you'd prefer and the majority preference will be the one we go with in true democratic fashion.

We'll call it 10 rounds of 3 minutes each ? Once the weight is decided everybody can post up their boxer preference or we'll just do a "pick your boxer on fight night" I don't mind - again, post your preference and majority rules.

Entrants :

Yoshimax
    Mardiganx
    Gibinho
    Roythebhoy
    BigMo76
    Tikkaroma
    Bignige
    Thurrabred
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 31-03-2006, 09:14.

Im in.

weight preference: Welterweight.

Comment

what about which side(of the screen)? Should we play each other twice to even it out?

Comment

I'm in.

Welterweight

Comment

you getting your mates to pick light heavy

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
            what about which side(of the screen)? Should we play each other twice to even it out?

Oh wait - you're serious aren't you

No bother - everybody plays everybody twice ? I'd imagine most matches will turn into toe-to-toe madness and be over by round 4 anyway

Comment

I'm in. Preference: Middleweight.

Please not light heavy, it's the lamest div going by far and it only has 4 boxers to choose from.

Comment

I concur. If it comes to it I'll make a tactical switch to Middleweight
                Last edited by gibbon; 30-03-2006, 19:18.

Comment

Fair enough - not that bothered about weight myself (it's all in the technique )

Can we say middleweight that way it's a happy medium then ?

Comment

Working...
                  X