Do You Do Live ? (Xbox Live that is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Do Live ? (Xbox Live that is)

Right, on the back of the resurrected "Xbox live night" thread I was thinking a better idea would be this.

Post in here if you play Xbox Live frequently (I'm thinking minimum 3 nights a week for at least 2 hours per session) and that way people can build up a friends list of friendly forumites who will be on more than once a fortnight - I have loads of people from here on my friends list who haven't been online for like a month.

PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU ONLY PLAY OCCASIONALLY/DON'T LIKE IT/HATE THE YANKS etc

I was thinking a format like the one below :
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 27-04-2006, 08:42.

Gamertag : Yoshimax

Usually Online : 3/4 evenings during the week for 2-3 hours sometimes more and usually a Saturday morning/afternoon. Occasionally Sunday and when I'm online on a Sunday it's for the day.

Gamercard : http://card.mygamercard.net/Yoshimax.jpg

Current (online) playlist : BF:MC, COD2, DOA4, FN03, GRAW, Burnout Revenge (cheers Nige ), Halo2 (and again)
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 25-04-2006, 13:35. Reason: Added Burnout & Halo2 (Thx Nige)

Comment

Gamertag : bignige

Usually Online : 3/4 evenings during the week for 2-3 hours sometimes more. Occasionally Sunday, depending how bad my hangover is!

Current (online) playlist : COD2, DOA4, FN03, GRAW, BO Revenge, Halo 2
      Last edited by bignige; 25-04-2006, 12:50.

Comment

Great idea.

Gamertag: Hazuki X

Usually Online: Most evening's during the week.From 5pm onwards.Weekends during the afternoon and sometimes in the evening - morning.Times may change as i'm starting a job soon with rotating hours.

Current (online) playlist: DOA4,PGR3,GRAW,COD2,Table Tennis,PDO
        Last edited by Akira; 24-07-2006, 23:03.

Comment

Gamertag : Soi
          Usually Online : 2/3 evenings during the week for 2-3 hours, sometimes more. Will make an effort to play at certain times if there is something organised. Often play Saturday mornings and afternoon.

Current online playlist : COD2, DOA4, GRAW, BF2, PDZ, Halo 2

Comment

Gamertag: Keith Fistman

Usually Online: In the evenings, from 9pm onwards if not earlier. Most nights, if I'm not out.

Currently enjoying: BF2 and Burnout. Or anything else a decent group of people wants to play, if I own it.

And I enjoy rainy days and long walks in the countryside.
            Last edited by Keith; 25-04-2006, 17:15.

Comment

Yeah I LIVE most nights (its a god send for when you can't sleep) .

Gamertag - Mega Drive .

Current Play list - Spikeout, COD II, OutRun 2006

Comment

GT - Bleeders

Online - 3/4 times during the week, weekends during the day and a couple nights throughout the week.

Playing - Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 2, Dead or Alive 4, Ghost Recon AW

Comment

Nice idea Yoshi.

Gamertag: HaHa UK
                  Online: Most nights and afternoons if Im not working/Uni-ing
                  Currently addicted to: COD2 and BF2

Comment

I'm always on CoD2 and practically nowt else Live.

Comment

I'm mostly online 3/4 days a week (and more if I have the time)
                      weekends only when my girl is out and I'm not getting drunk somewhere....

Gamertag: ThaForce
                      Playing online: PGR3, DOA4, GRAW, COD2, BurnoutRevenge.
                      Gamercard: http://card.mygamercard.net/ThaForce.jpg

Comment

Online most nights, though Mondays can be taken if some guys from another forum are online. On anytime between 7pm and 9pm and usually on until at least 11pm. Of late I have mostly been playing PGR3 online though I expect I'll dust off PGR2 at some point and maybe Halo2, Crimson Skies, TOCA3 or Pariah.

Comment

GT = MOMOBEAST

Online most weeknights from 8pm onwards, and Sundays.

Playing: PGR3, GRAW, Halo 2

Nige i think i have your old GT on my friendslist. Ill update it tonight.

Comment

My usual tag is MythJM and I'm on most nights playing practically anything, however I'm broke at the moment so using my free 1 month gold under the name ST TheQueen (like the guy with that rediculously high gamescore). I should be back on my original MythJM within the next week or two.

Comment

GT Henrik Larsson
                              Fight Night, COD2,Burnout,PES5,Top Spin 2 Weeknights only 3 times a week

Comment

Working...
                              X