Xbox Live down on Tuesday 2nd May

Tomorrow from 10am to 11pm.

Nelson

BooHoo.

I'm sure we can survive one day(!)

Comment

" or even venture outside into the daylight if you so desire."

Wtf...

Daylight? Who do they think I am? I am going to be a Splinter Cell, I don't need daylight..

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO.....I will actually have to get in touch with the real world!

Comment

Well as I log on at 10pm most night for the first time in a day, it should not be a major problem for me

Love the way the major stresses that it is not an update, just maintanance but if you log onto xbox.com it says back shortly with fantastic new features ! I'm guessing it is just getting the service ready for e3 !

Comment

I want an extra day back on my sub !!!

But it's worth it if we can get our HD movies & demos quickstyle next week (and be able to background download) - so they've definately softened the blow !

Comment

Just brought Top Spin 2 and fancied playing some mates online but forgot about this.

D'oh!

Comment

How come this still isn't working? Thought it started again at 11pm? Working for anyone else?

Comment

Nope, I'm checking constantly.

I want to play Top Spin

Comment

Nothing yet, wanted to see if any new content was up but I'll try tomorrow now.

Comment

Oh the website is cool now, you can view messages online.. Pretty handy.

Comment

yea,and you can send messages as well.You don't know how long i've been waiting for this.

Brilliant

There are other features added as well.

Comment

Nothing new on the Dashboard though bar a music video and some new themes.

Comment

Pretty sh*tty, considering it was down all day. Do we start getting refunds, its been down about 3 times since the 360 launch

Comment

Working...
                            X