X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My self and tikkoroma just played
    11-8
    11-8

semi final for me i think against crimson!

lmk mate

most evening from 5-7 and normally eight till nine or much later (after ten)

Comment

Yoshi do you mind if I hold off 'till tomorrow as I'm not home for the night as I have an exam tomorrow and won't be able to get into school if I stay at home.

If not I'll have to forfit

Comment

Of course not buddy we'll play tomorrow.

Comment

after ten tommorow for our match? got a exam in morning so tonights a no go

Comment

myth yoshi ur game been on yet?

Comment

Not played yet buddy - I should be about later on tonight I'll keep an eye out for him !

Comment

Yeah I'll be on later after the England game, I wasn't on yesterday as it was the end of exams so I went out with a big group of mates.

Sorry match didn't take place again today, been toi a party so I wouldnt be on my best form either. Will definately get it done by the end of the weekenend.
                Last edited by Myth; 10-06-2006, 22:37.

Comment

There we go, probably my favourite match of the tournament. Managed to get the edge over Yoshi

I THINK the scores were

11-8
                  11-4or5

Good game mate.

Comment

ok finally had my match with distrukt after not being that avalable due to as level exams all done now yay. it was a fuking amazing match raleys never being less than 80 most over 150

the final scores where me winning in sets 2-0

games 11-9
                    11-9
                    the scores could have just as easily been the over way round it was the best game ever lasted almost 40 minutes

the final is Crimson Day (me) VS Myth im coming for you

ill add you to my f list now

3rd place play off Distrukt VS Yoshi

Comment

my match with heavenly was quite possibly the greatest online game i have ever played.

so close

i accidently pressed start during 3 of the points and lost those but great all round play from heavenly

yoshi will hook up and if your doa4 play is anything to go by its 4th for me...

Comment

well ive played yoshi it should be a very even match from how you played today it should be a good game good luck

Comment

Ready when you are Destruckt !!

Superb games Myth - Was disappointed with my performance in game 2 but game 1 was an absolute belter !

Comment

yoshi will hook up and if your doa4 play is anything to go by its 4th for me...
                            gotta love sarcasm!

Comment

Get tae ya bass

Comment

Is this finished yet? I'm looking to join the next one (couldn't join this one cos I was on holiday).

Comment

Working...
                                X