PSP X-Link Kai Highlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP X-Link Kai Highlights?

I finally got my PSP onto X-Link Kai Yesterday, after a bit of struggle with setting up my Wifi-max. Its all good now though

I was wondering (apart from Wipeout Pure ) what other games are essential purchases for playing on Kai?

Would have thought GTA - the multiplayer in that game is the absolute business - They so should have had it in the xbox versions !!!

Comment

it looks like the Monster Hunter games are pretty popular - I will need to give them a shot Enjoying Wipeout bud, its immense - was just playing 5 player there, fantastic

Comment

So is the wifi-max definately the way to go? I've been wanting to get Monster Hunter Freedom playable online.

Comment

yeah mate - It took a bit of setting up, but when you do its all good New drivers have come out for it to support kai, and the Wireless software has a pretty nice interface.

Monster Hunter and Monster Hunter Portable are very busy on Kai I will need to check it out

Comment

I've setup a wireless router recently and I'm trying to get MHF working if anyone is interested in setting up a game over Kai

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              Would have thought GTA - the multiplayer in that game is the absolute business - They so should have had it in the xbox versions !!!
              Yeah man - long time since ive played Multiplayer GTA - It Rocks

I should have pointed out that im on 1.5 fw

Comment

Working...
              X