No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was nice been greeted by the 'YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE NTSC-UK SQUAD' message when I fired this up last night, followed by the news that I had not won some parts lottery I entered over a year ago >_< CockCannon hasn't got to rusty in the shed and my LightMech is eager for some night missions!

Comment

Don't think your on the list to come back in either

LOL, Buying Chromehounds*

*Again

Comment

I'm almost optimistic that today will be the day I get back on Live.

KEEP THE FAITH BROTHAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          I think Prinnysquad should be kicked out of the squad next since he is never on to play it.
          Scandalous.

At least if I was on the 360 I'd play it, Mr. Liberty Bitch.

And at least I've registered on the CH facebook page and haven't ignored Kat's invite.

Number 2 indeed! Cake sniffer.

Comment

I don't do facebook. I've been on Hounds every night this week apart from tonight as I'm not at home. Whats your excuse! Ott-Hound!

Comment

My excuse is that you were on, therefore it wasn't worth having my kills skanked.

Plus, without Squad Leader Paulos, there's no point in playing...

Comment

Way to keep your place in the squad Prinny! Maybe I'll kick the kill-skank instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  Way to keep your place in the squad Prinny! Maybe I'll kick the kill-skank instead.
                  < PWND!

Comment

I havn't skanked any kills for a long time now! If I ever did in the first place. I've been helping people get base kills and hounds while playing as a permanent commander.

Comment

Originally posted by Redoilcan View Post
                      Don't think your on the list to come back in either

LOL, Buying Chromehounds*

*Again
                      Traded.

Comment

LIAR! You're just trying to upset me.

No post yet btw.

Comment

2 Hours later Mr G, what's the news?

Comment

I don't do facebook. I've been on Hounds every night this week apart from tonight as I'm not at home. Whats your excuse! Ott-Hound!
                            Official translation: Social networking *PaRp* scares me, I don't want to take part in a group activity... If I had made it though EVERYONE MUST JOIN! But clearly my love for CH only runs as deep as the G's and stats, so I never bothered OTTERBOX's.
                            Someone found a link to grinding, for extra G's so now I have started playing frantically and trying really hard to get more people on to boost my progress.
                            Oops I let that slip *FAMMYDODD'ers*
                            Bletch you must return so I advance with the quickness

I havn't skanked any kills for a long time now! If I ever did in the first place. I've been helping people get base kills and hounds while playing as a permanent commander.
                            Official translation: I have been grinding the commander so I can gamer-score whore G's, and my in-game stats! That way I can LOL @ everyone else, just like the kill skanking

Comment

LAWL!

BTW, I've just had a response to my email which confirmed that my remote was shipped three days ago. Delivery is expected to be between 3 and 7 days so it could be here today.

I will keep y'all posted.

Comment

Right so what nights are normally CH night then

Comment

Working...
                                X