No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, last night was ****ing hilarious. Only a few games, but your Palm Tree Skillz are now Legend.

Comment

i go away and i come back to find a new squad has been set up

what gives?

should be back on tonight

Comment

been some ace games today lads

Comment

Need to tweak TheWickerMech2 some more it would seem - Loving my big cock cannon for base bustin but feel my other firepower is a bit weak compared to rest of the squad.

Anybody got any good combos I should give a go? Could probably lose my sniper cannon as we tend to be defending our capital all the time

Be on later (ms spags is at her sisters till tomorrow night ) should you boys fancy a ruck!

Edit: Some more good games this morning - happy with my double missle launcher combo for up close and personal moments. Should be back on this afternoon
          Last edited by spagmasterswift; 23-07-2006, 11:51.

Comment

Yeah good games today guys. Way to get the capital back!

I'll be on again later this evening I hope.

Comment

Could we all limit ourselves to ONE application in the lottery? There aren't any spaces left and a few people have taken all the spots.

Thanks

Comment

How many have I taken?

Comment

Hey I'm not naming names, I've done two spots before in the past. It's not the Spanish Inquisition

Comment

I know, it's just that i've only just woken up, can't be arsed to turn the 360 on just yet, and want to know if i've got to remove any parts.

So spill. How many have I used?

Comment

ive took a few 8) anyway a major point, are we going to move to another country just for one war? maybe go to morskoi then takaria and then back to sal kar? that way we can move round and buy all the best gear

Comment

You can only change countries once every 2 weeks.

I wouldn't mind changing occassionally, stock up on different mech parts and actually win for once! That would be nice

SG, I don't recall you having more than one, if any to be honest. The guilty parties know who they are.

^
                        |
                        |
                        |

Comment

i wouldnt have to fill up with special slots if we went walkabout

Comment

Van has a point - The only thing is, you can only change allegiance every 2 weeks, isn't it?

I'm not sure if I have the ability to do that.

Comment

surely thats no problem though? we can fight for one, see what we get maybe some medals, and also another major point we will get to fight on the left side of the map which none of us has seen. it would benefit the squad as a whole to do a one off rotation to the other two and then back to sal kar, we can load up on all kinds

Comment

Alright - We'll have to wait for this 2 week period to kick in then we'll switch to Morskoj.

Comment

Working...
                                X