No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just happened again! I lost connection to Xbox Live.

My wireless is *REALLY* playing up tonight, sorry guys.

Comment

this deviant guy just sent me a message

he has no idea what he's doing, he has no mic either. he's asking me how online works

he doesn't exist on the forum unless he goes by a different name. shall we kick him? make room for people?

but not simmy. if any lets him in there'll be trouble
      Last edited by chopemon; 13-07-2006, 18:53.

Comment

Ok whats happening, can't join the squad which I've been sent details of "no squad meets that criteria" and when I search for squads I only get those in region Japan WTF have I done

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
          this deviant guy just sent me a message

he has no idea what he's doing, he has no mic either. he's asking me how online works

he doesn't exist on the forum unless he goes by a different name. shall we kick him?
          Just kick him.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
            Ok whats happening, can't join the squad which I've been sent details of "no squad meets that criteria" and when I search for squads I only get those in region Japan WTF have I done
            we're now on Sal Kar

or if you want Yoshi fked up and created the 2nd div on Moskov.. the tool!

Comment

Well that was a superb victory eaned by running away. I knew putting all that armour on my back was a good idea!

# 42

Comment

Dont enter the name just do a search and it'll bring up all the squads thats how i found it.

Comment

Guys, make sure when you start a game, that you set the maximum rank up to higher than Private, so I can join and other enemies can aswell.

In other news, i've just grabbed 4 of the highest powered sniper rifles possible and shoved them on my hound. I'm now maxed out on both sniper and command rating, making me a long range beast capable of fulfilling two roles at once with no handicap in either.

Apart from ammunition. 14 rounds on full stock!

JohnBeaulieu is also trying to join the Sal Kar division - Can you invite him, chopemon?

Comment

Lol, finally found the squad after seeing that you've all switched, but now I have to wait in a queue "While you deliberate over another player". Think I'll give up on this for now, and give the SP mode a shot 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
                      Lol, finally found the squad after seeing that you've all switched, but now I have to wait in a queue "While you deliberate over another player". Think I'll give up on this for now, and give the SP mode a shot 8)
                      Don't do that. It will ruin your view on the game completely!

Comment

applied for the squad but got turned down - can see me unleashing a ban attack retaliation

Comment

Well quit deliberating then, and let me in. SP really is not great

Comment

I'm not deserting the squad - though I've been on tonight to check out the funky camo - I'm just trying to polish off SP, got most of the missions to 4 or 5 down the tracks, so shouldn't be long. I'll be on Live a lot more latter end of the weekend and beyond. But don't punt me from the squad in the meantime! I want to get a good feel for each class, as although I love the whole snipey, fast moving, scouty thing, to understand one's enemy one needs to play like them. Or something...

Do a lot of people play the heavy weapons mechs online? Judging ballistic trajectories with nary more than a basic rangefinder is pretty hardcore. But I can imagine they might be entertaining for long range battering of static targets...

This is such a great game though. The 5/10 in gamesTM is scandalous!

Comment

LMAO!

Chain, you are an absolute god.

We just played a player match. 3 of us, vs 6 of them. Chain decided to equip spikes on a scout.

I think we managed to disable their commander, and ChainsawFilms completely ran past all of them. Myself and Chopemon distracted the enemy team from taking our base, while chain unloaded everything into the enemy HQ.

He had ran out of ammo, after leaving the enemy HQ in a 99% destroyed state...

He HID INSIDE THE ENEMY BASE AND WATCHED THEM DESTROY IT THEMSELVES!

Victory to us. Greatly outnumbered, greatly outgunned. And we won.

LEGEND.

---

That victory also earned us another rank increase.

NTSC-UK is now Rookie++

Comment

thats how we do it on ntscuk

BALLS OUT

Comment

Working...
                                X