No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct. I don't want none of your time-travelling guitar nonsense. Chromehounds is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Comment

*Puts DeloreanMech back in the garage*

Comment

Not sure if this post will reach you as my last post was mysteriously deleted by some napkin-chewing dunce.....

Paulos, don't kick me out! My 360 is "awaiting repairs". I'll be back on when it is fixed up. With new and amazing hounds, possibly good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
          Not sure if this post will reach you as my last post was mysteriously deleted by some napkin-chewing dunce.....
          you don't get those in the chromehounds thread, soldier.

Just real men.

And VP.

Comment

Was it VP or Bletcher?

Paulos, don't kick me out! My 360 is "awaiting repairs". I'll be back on when it is fixed up. With new and amazing hounds, possibly good ones.
            Ooops. How about I make some more room for when your 360 gets back!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              Was it VP or Bletcher?
              Too slow, hippy.

Comment

I think I've found how to make room for you Hirst!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Good call, Mr Commander-Chappie.

Edited FT

Comment

It might be a while yet what with Christmas and everything, just sort me out when I "come back".

Comment

Will do. Looks like you have a slight reprieve Prinny!

Comment

I have a massive problem that has put a halt to all Chromehounding!!!!!111!!!!

I lost all my save data earlier in the year when my normal 360 bit the dust and I upgraded to an Elite. So tonight I went into Xbox Live in Chromehounds to get a mech sorted.

It took me to the main lobby and I was logged into the very old ntscuk squad. I went to withdraw from squad and it came up with a message saying that it had failed to communicate with the Chromehounds server and then hung.

I restarted and logged into Live again. It tried to save my game (as it does in the lobby) but said that I have been kicked from the ntscuk squad and that my save has failed. Then it just does that in an endless loop. Sometimes I get all the latest messages about donations and battlefields but it tries to save straight after and we go back into the endless loop of it telling me I have been kicked from the squad and it can't save.

Have any of you had this problem? Any advice?

I have deleted the fresh save data it made when I started the game but it has made no difference.

I notice it says that the servers are down for maintenance on the 18th, maybe this will sort it?

I NEED TO STOMP AROUND IN MY MECH!!!

Comment

Can you attempt to rejoin the squad?

Has Paulos kicked you properly?

Comment

Very strange. I have no solutions I'm afraid. Maybe try the Chromehounds forums?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              I have a massive problem that has put a halt to all Chromehounding!!!!!111!!!!

I lost all my save data earlier in the year when my normal 360 bit the dust and I upgraded to an Elite. So tonight I went into Xbox Live in Chromehounds to get a mech sorted.

It took me to the main lobby and I was logged into the very old ntscuk squad. I went to withdraw from squad and it came up with a message saying that it had failed to communicate with the Chromehounds server and then hung.

I restarted and logged into Live again. It tried to save my game (as it does in the lobby) but said that I have been kicked from the ntscuk squad and that my save has failed. Then it just does that in an endless loop. Sometimes I get all the latest messages about donations and battlefields but it tries to save straight after and we go back into the endless loop of it telling me I have been kicked from the squad and it can't save.

Have any of you had this problem? Any advice?

I have deleted the fresh save data it made when I started the game but it has made no difference.

I notice it says that the servers are down for maintenance on the 18th, maybe this will sort it?

I NEED TO STOMP AROUND IN MY MECH!!!
                              Can you get to the search for squad screen?
                              If not may be an idea to delete all CH data from your console & start from scratch as it sounds pretty Badong to me
                              Not sure the maintenance is anything more than AI & stat business, but I've never researched it tbh?

Just make sure someone is in the lobby to let you in the squad

Comment

The Maintenance has been done every Tuesday since the game was released.

Comment

Working...
                                X