Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
    Good news: I'm hoping to get a 360 today!
    Bad news: I prolly won't be on Live till Monday.

Last chance to confirm you wanna be in the squad is therefore this weekend. Your Commander's Boot From Squad button is getting primed!
    Good news: you're an otterbox.
    Bad news: you're a turd.

Dodd et Fammy!

Comment

Bad news: I can't get the 360 tuned in on the telly in our apartment.
      Good news: I'll be kicking prinny from the squad as soon as I get it sorted.
      Bad news: this may mean buying a telly while in the States.
      Good news: I'll be kicking prinny from the squad as soon as I get it sorted.

Comment

I FAMMY your DODD!

Comment

I'm guessing no one will be on this tonight?

Comment

Right. Here's the plan. At some unspecified date next week (probably not till Tuesday at the earliest the way things are going) I will:

1) Change our allegiance to Sal Kar

2) Remove the following deserters from the squad:
            • noeled
            • matsj
            • Gilgamesh XX
            • CapcomSuicide
            • Byalant
            • Gerry Helmet
            • EvilBoris DX

3) Remove the following skanks from the squad:
            • Prinnysquad

4) Join the remaining faithful for some hot Hound on Hound action!!!

HOO AHH!

Comment

I am hunting for an other copy, if I aquire one I expect a place in the squad - I was ****ting in a Sal Kar field while these n00bs were jacking off to the underwear section of the BHS catologue...

Comment

LAWL!

You and your flare Hounds are always welcome Spagglebot! I am sure baby Kats will be overjoyed to learn of your imminent return. Consider a place saved.

BRING ON THE SPAGIC!!!

Comment

• Prinnysquad
                  Nnnoooooooo!

But I'm a grizzled old vet!

Comment

Right. Here's the plan. At some unspecified date next week (probably not till Tuesday at the earliest the way things are going) I will:

1) Change our allegiance to Sal Kar

2) Remove the following deserters from the squad:
                    • noeled
                    • matsj
                    • Gilgamesh XX
                    • CapcomSuicide
                    • Byalant
                    • Gerry Helmet
                    • EvilBoris DX

• Prinnysquad

4) Join the remaining faithful for some hot Hound on Hound action!!!

HOO AHH!
                    Affirmative, however Noeled has joined the Facebook group (like the pro's do *cough P-G*).
                    Yet I have not received any response to the PM's via LIVE or anything on the forum
                    Pity as he was a regular at one point...

Would be WIN if Spaggles returned, we need someone of equal skill to replace Prinny... But I fear Project Zero is irreplaceable tbh

Lil Kitty is well up for Uncle Spag'z firework shows, and they could both learn to count as well as the combass alphabet together. After all they are nearly on a mental par (granted Spags is a few months behind).

It would be like care in the community for Prinny, esp as K3R3M, & FAMMYDODD are on regularly now...

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                      It would be like care in the community for Prinny, esp as K3R3M, & FAMMYDODD are on regularly now...
                      Regular? This game has taken over my life! I still get proper ragged by the CPU though

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                        Regular? This game has taken over my life! I still get proper FammyDodded by the CPU though
                        Fixed

You want to make sure you have a hound with some cannons on, and some machine guns. No WAP armaments around here!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Fixed

You want to make sure you have a hound with some cannons on, and some machine guns. No WAP armaments around here!
                          None of that is any good though when the CPU is peppering you with homing missiles!!!

Comment

You just need a few blasts of x3 CN300 missiles up its ring (in its cockpit)!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                              Lil Kitty is well up for Uncle Spag'z firework shows
                              Well tell Lil Kitty to put on her sunglasses because Uncle Spaggles has just ordered a copy from Amazon - should be lighting up the night sky in a couple days time!!

Comment

FAMMYDODD WANTS PLAY NOW!!!

6 more missions until I get an achievement for coming back alive 100 times so I want that today!

Comment

Working...
                                X