• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double posting fanny.
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 21-08-2006, 09:34. Reason: double posteroo-nie

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
      wait, and you were posting about other men being fannies? GTFO!
      I had been playing for most of the day and we were having dinner so put the telly on - After dinner she wanted to watch teh rest of the programme.

why the **** am I explaining myself to you anyway ? GTF yersel'

I never actually called anybody a fanny btw !!

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
        no need for a thread

Yoshi

done
        Anybody care to photoshop a pic of him with a massive thumb crushing his head?!

Comment

You fukken pussies.

Comment

maybe you should just post what programmes your lass likes to watch so we know when you're not allowed to be on

Comment

Remind me to never live with a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                Remind me to never live with a woman.
                er, get 2 tvs? or a girl who doesn't watch crappy tv shows? or one who realises you like to play games enough not to boot you off whenever her favourite proggy is on.

Comment

er, get 2 tvs? or a girl who doesn't watch crappy tv shows? or one who realises you like to play games enough not to boot you off whenever her favourite proggy is on.
                  I'm not gonna find one of those unless I move to China... where I would deservedly show them the pimp hand if my time was tampered with.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                    maybe you should just post what programmes your lass likes to watch so we know when you're not allowed to be on
                    BB is finished so expect a bit increased live activity - The key time is between 5:30 and 7/7:30 when a flurry of burd ****e is aired i.e Charmed and Hollyoaks. I'm going to the gym anyhoo so by the time I eat ma dinner she'll be getting a boot to the fanny* if there's any cheek.

I expect I'll see you all on there without issue then

* a.k.a the "pimp boot"
                    Last edited by Yoshimax; 21-08-2006, 10:08.

Comment

Or just roll over and get your belly rubbed! Good dog Yoshi, fetch!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige

Comment

i've had my 'all glaswegians are hard' illusion shattered... what else is there to believe? i feel so let down..

Comment

I'm still half-hard.

Comment

Evidently there has been some gross misunderstanding here - I've gone back and edited my original post for accuracy.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Yoshimax; 21-08-2006, 10:15.

Comment

This thread has been hilarious!! You guys crack me up!

Comment

Working...
                                X