No announcement yet.

Hardware online! Anyone else got it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Sir Mork! I remember you. Cool, have some fellow NTSC-UKers on there. Makes me a lot more secure.... lol

We'll have to organise a game for tomorrow afternoon or something. Say 16:00hrs or so?

I'll make a game and all you guys be online I'll call it NTSC-UK!

It really is a great game. The grapgics are crisp and there is no lag, even when I was playing in an 8 vs 8 team deathmatch.
    This will be bought when it comes out.

Papercut, it's annoying that I haven't got Socom yet, I was getting pretty handy at it too.
    Oh well, at least HO is awesome, I'm really enjoying it. Played today for 3 hours without noticing the time! Always a mark of a good game.

I love the airstrikes, really does add something to the game, especially in team deathmatch. You can tell your team to head for the tunnel before you set it off, leaving the other guys to get nuked! Bliss

Sad_Genius: Any chance you can use your divine influence and get me my disc? lol
    Name that film........

(Tip, it wouldn't be 'proper')

Comment

Are you going to password the server ?

Ill try and be there

Comment

Yes!

I'll password the server it will be NTSC.

I'll start it around 4 and see what happens.

1 thing to remember though,

Go into options and turn voice activation for the headset off!

We'll see how many of us turn up or we'll just go in the next available room.

See you in an hour or so then guys!

Comment

erm, are you guys in lobby 1? Its full, I can't join.

I saw zerorisk in lobby three for a moment, then no one!

Comment

Owwwwwwwwww cant get in

8/8 players

Comment

damm u had a game on?

will be in the next one.

Comment

well it was quite good fun, I played for about an hour, only saw camps on there (hello!) after ZeroRisk disappeared

not played it before today, better than twisted metal black online. its fun but not great.

the controls felt a little spongey, but not that bad. I had real trouble with aiming, I didn't seem to be able to aim up/down so getting a hit on target was tough. Without auto aiming its even worse, I just shoot into the sky. Am I missing something?

the main weapon seems too weak, and the second (pick up) weapons seems too powerful. Turns the game into a race for secondary weapons, or a dull war of attrition strafing with the main weapon.

looks nice, the levels are cool, although the vehicles, while well designed, lack character.

the environmental attacks (air strike etc) are a little confusing, its not entirely obvious where you need to go to avoid them.

Comment

Im enjoying it. Ive been looking forward to it for over a year so its a relief that its quite good.
                  Only played zerorisk (and mork of course ) from this forum so far. I sware risk was coming after me intentionally

Comment

Can anyone describe the game to me? Sounds cool...From the info i an find it kinda sounds like MechAssault on Live....Is it team based etc??

Comment

Its like quake but with tanks.

its also very badly bugged, mine has crashed on three or four occasions, I don't expect this game to be out until christmas.

Neil.

Comment

That reminds me, on one level I got blown out of the main arena and spent most the rest of the match driving around behind some trees I couldn't get through. I managed to get back into it by driving into a hill hard and exploding, but I'm not sure why that happened.

Haven't had it crash yet though.

Comment

Yeah sorry about that Pappercut. I had problems with someone downloading a much needed OU file and I had to quit for a bit.

Should we have another go at getting the NTSC-UK guys together for a battle on Wednesday night at about 20:00hrs?

Give us all time to reply and stuff.

It will always be NTSC-UK as the game name and ntsc as the password.

LMK

Comment

I say we play wednesday too

Comment

i'll play on weds if i got time

Comment

Ill play if i can get in this time (was full last time)

Comment

Working...
                                X