42 All-Time Classics DS Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 All-Time Classics DS Online

Has anyone else got this yet. Pleased in UK before USA for once !!! Nice one Nintendo.

Anyway its very cool and nice online. Been playing bowling and balance which works well in multiplayer.

My freinds code is

4639 3582 3461
    Harlowlad

See u online

I'll be up for a game, Registered you Harlowlad.

Miguel007 - 1117-4851-6903

Comment

If there's enough take-up I was defo considering getting this. Is Hearts on the card? If so, look out everyone
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

We had some killer 7p games last night over at rllmuk. It's definitely the best online experience on the DS, the inclusion of pictochat is fantastic. Great way to amuse yourself if you're knocked out early. Some great drawings last night as well.

Added Miguel007

1718-7797-5692

Comment

Hi all my code is

4682 3178 8231 name CGC please add me and pm me your details,im on most evenings

thanks

Comment

I've added all you guys, here's my code:

AllYourBase (Dazza): 5068 8596 9941

Been playing with the rllmuk guys, this is a proper laugh over wifi, it'll be good to get some games going with the ntscuk crowd!

Anyone on tonight?
            Last edited by AllYourBase; 10-10-2006, 21:21.

Comment

I'm considering getting this.

Are the codes unique to each DS game or do you get one code assigned to you like having your own Xbox Live Gamertag?

Comment

codes are per DS game, both parties have to enter them, bit of a faff but it saves kids from paedos i guess!?

Comment

Received my dongle this morning and after spending 3 hours trying to get it to work (my punishment for still using aol ) I've finally cracked it.

My first experience of online gaming so if anyone fancies a few easy wins please add me.

4596 4231 4028 - matteo

Comment

Working...
                  X