Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for the Metallica multiplayer stuff, Mr Fuse ... I can help you with the WT stuff too, tho I have it already.

Comment

Awesome, shall be sending a friend request post-haste

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
        And that's what a teething baby does for you.
        Hasn't stopped me getting some points this week, as well as minutes away from completing another Command & Conquer playthrough in less than a week. Calpol, bonjela, and a good knuckle to chew on normally sorts ours out

Comment

I'd be up for the Metallica "band" achievements too, doubt anyone would do vocals though

Comment

I'm happy to give vocals a go, but I only "know" two or three Metallica songs, and my voice doesn't really register very well with these games (even though I'm told I'm a pretty good singer).

Comment

Presuming we got 4 people, and going by this I think we can probably get by without super-strong vocals... you can use Orion to get 'The Four Horsemen' which means guitar/bass/drums get the achievement and then you rotate for the vocalist to get the unlock, for 'Metal Militia' you can all be on beginner and do a quick song (sure one of us can manage a 100% on vocals that way), and then for 'Battery' you can keep the vocals on beginner and still score pretty high if you've got good enough peeps on the instruments.

Comment

Only need one song over and over for all the band ones don't you? I'd do vocals but it'd have to be during the day, can't do them when kids are asleep

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Presuming we got 4 people, and going by this I think we can probably get by without super-strong vocals... you can use Orion to get 'The Four Horsemen' which means guitar/bass/drums get the achievement and then you rotate for the vocalist to get the unlock, for 'Metal Militia' you can all be on beginner and do a quick song (sure one of us can manage a 100% on vocals that way), and then for 'Battery' you can keep the vocals on beginner and still score pretty high if you've got good enough peeps on the instruments.
                  Yeah, sounds like a plan. If there are only three of us, we won't need a vocalist ... the same profile can perform on multiple instruments, so I can be, for example, bass and vocals, so long as the vocalist on Orion doesn't need to do anything.

For beginner, you just sit the mic near something that makes noise and you automatically get 100% on vocals.

Comment

Sweet. Orion is an instrumental, so if the three of us do that on expert anyone can also chip in the non-existent vocals over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      I'd be up for the Metallica "band" achievements too, doubt anyone would do vocals though
                      i can do vocals, the one thing i can do on expert! unfortunatly no chance of playing guitar on expert lol

Comment

I can do Bass or Guitar on expert, find the bass quite easy but getting 100% on anything Metallica isn't going to be *that* simple.

Comment

just vocals on expert for me so i'm up for it if needed, 100% on easy is easy enough for the one cheev, 100% on expert will be very tough, orion may be the way to go with that

Comment

The 100% achievement can be done on any difficulty, so we can all do beginner and cruise through a nice little 3 minute track. Might take a couple of attempts but should be ok.

'Battery' will be the tough one - scoring 1m points on Battery. I've not tried the drums for it but I can imagine it's a slog on all fronts... But according to the guy who posted that guide I posted earlier, he got 1.6m with guitar/bass/drums on expert and vocs on beginner. If stevie can do it at a higher difficulty and we all do well enough we should be in the clear

Comment

I can do any instruments on expert (not 100%) and need all the mp band achievements.

Comment

can sing it on any level, expert isn't a problem.

I've read that singing battery on beginner is the way to go providing star power all the way for the other three to use at the same time and rack up the points.

Expert isn't a problem for battery (just wouldn't be a great score lol, around 85% maybe)
                                Last edited by stevie vip 99; 23-06-2009, 16:41. Reason: extra content added and spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X