Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than focus on all the ****e at the top of the leaderboard, I'd like to throw out a couple of "well done"'s to the real journeymen in the mid-to-lower section.

Congrats to ChunkyKong on completing Saints Row 2 ... I know that was a drag.

And well done to Gradius on getting to the 960/1000 in Dead Rising. You stand on the brink of an abyss, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
      315 peeveen
      .... Mirror's Edge? (+250, 6 achievements, 1250/1250, COMPLETE!)
      Respect. I did enjoy getting the 50 stars before the DLC, but couldn't get into the TT pack so much and probably would've torn my hair out going for 90!

Comment

Rather than focus on all the ****e at the top of the leaderboard, I'd like to throw out a couple of "well done"'s to the real journeymen in the mid-to-lower section.

Congrats to ChunkyKong on completing Saints Row 2 ... I know that was a drag.

And well done to Gradius on getting to the 960/1000 in Dead Rising. You stand on the brink of an abyss, sir!
        Thanks peeveen. Been a hard year gaming wise for me after my first child being born in February, but I've still managed to put some good gaming in. I've managed to get 100% on FEAR, Command and Conquer 3, Call Of Duty 3 and Saints Row 2 - anyone who matches just one of them i tip my hat to as they all take a long long time.

While I won't be matching the whores playing the crap at the top of the board this year, I'll still be aiming to get over 80k by the end of the year, while reaching and maintaining 95% completion.

Anyone else got any goals for this year ? Reach x score, reach x % completion, play x crap games ...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Respect. I did enjoy getting the 50 stars before the DLC, but couldn't get into the TT pack so much and probably would've torn my hair out going for 90!
          You definitely would've torn your hair out, as those DLC maps were murder, and I only two-starred some of them. I needed to get 69/69 stars in the original maps to reach 90 in total.

Comment

670 k0pp0
            .... Band Hero (+660, 28 achievements, 705/1000)

Easy cheeves there folks - if yer interested.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
              670 k0pp0
              .... Band Hero (+660, 28 achievements, 705/1000)

Easy cheeves there folks - if yer interested.
              But at the cost of having Band Hero on your gamercard!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                But at the cost of having Band Hero on your gamercard!
                Meh - I'll 1000G it eventually them import all the songs into GH5 instead.

The missus likes it, and all songs on expert are withing 5 star reach for a sausage fingered soul like myself. I'm sheeeite at drums though.
                Last edited by k0pp0; 05-01-2010, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Anyone else got any goals for this year ? Reach x score, reach x % completion, play x crap games ...
                  I want to try and keep up my completion on Vs fighters. Quite pleased to have 100% on SSF2THDR, Blazblue, Virtua Fighter 5, Garou, and Tekken 6. Will be going for Blazblue: Continuum Shift & SSFIV in the new year, and hopefully finishing off a few others. Biggest frustration are those that require online achievement grinding where the netcode is completely turd. KOF XII I am looking at you! Would love to get the 1000 on SFIV, but finding the patience for some of the hard trials is not fun.

I try not to get caught up in the dirty dirty games but this week was an especially bad one for me. I felt very unclean when I opened a Lovefilm envelope with King Kong inside. Last year my housemate brought me Avatar as a joke Christmas present too, this time of year brings out the worst in the whoring

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    I want to try and keep up my completion on Vs fighters.
                    Does Senko count as a Vs fighter? I'm still hoping to get that done someday.

I felt very unclean when I opened a Lovefilm envelope with King Kong inside.
                    Difference is, KK is actually a decent wee game that just happens to have very peasy cheeves.

Comment

Does Senko count as a Vs fighter? I'm still hoping to get that done someday.
                      Me too! Will try and be a bit more aware of who's online so we can get it done soon. I should probably try the other 1p ones I'm missing too, but I have horrible memories of one of the bosses being an absolute swine with one of the characters...

Comment

ooooh, glad to get a highscore in my first week aboard...only on Football Quiz mind but hey ho. Good fun little game for sad footy nerds like me and my mate. got the 200 now too and is the only game ive ever played again after 100%ing it.

feel filthy playing Lost the game too....not as filthy as next weeks stats will be tho *cough*wall:e*cough*pixarsup hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                          My aim is 100K by the end of the year, which works out about 70G a day. Easily do-able.

My main target though is to get my completion ratio up. I have a few titles that I only need one or two achievements on so will get round to doing them sometime.

Comment

My only aim is to break the 100,000 mark (which isn't much of a problem given that I'm less than 2k short). After that I'll be slowing right down and won't be playing so much piffle.

It's just not worth it.

Comment

But where will I get crap games from?

Comment

I must confess I am concerned about what will become of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X