X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
    Peev, overload on the music games this week for you ha ha
    Yeah, I kinda "retired" from the plastic guitar around June ... but the lure of GH6 was too much, and I figured that if I was gonna come out of retirement, I might as well go the full distance.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
      645 Kubrick XL
      .... DEATHSMILES (+180, 6 achievements, 1130/1500, HIGHSCORE!)
      Awww, I finally lost it

Comment

finally got a decent haul of points for the first week in months....expect that to end if I give in and buy Fallout NV tho

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Awww, I finally lost it
          Heh, courtesy of me finally 1CC-ing vanilla mode with Follet and having a proper look at MBL 1.1 (and also 1CC-ing that) I reckon there's only another 50G I'll be able to squeeze from it (1CC with Windia & Casper, score 100m) before I reach my limit. The other achievements I'm missing are way out of my league.

Comment

Hello all

Just a quick note to say that the new xbox.com design has broken the program I use to generate the weekly stats. Stats WILL re-appear at some point, I'm just not sure when. kthxbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
              Heh, courtesy of me finally 1CC-ing vanilla mode with Follet and having a proper look at MBL 1.1 (and also 1CC-ing that) I reckon there's only another 50G I'll be able to squeeze from it (1CC with Windia & Casper, score 100m) before I reach my limit. The other achievements I'm missing are way out of my league.
              Yeah, I think if I properly went back to it I'd probably be in the same place as you in terms of what's left. The one I guess that's pushing you over is that my MBL 1.1 attempt hit a problem at Bloody Jitterbug

Also ick. I was wondering if something like this would happen with the re-design Good luck getting it working again peev.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                Hello all

Just a quick note to say that the new xbox.com design has broken the program I use to generate the weekly stats. Stats WILL re-appear at some point, I'm just not sure when. kthxbye.
                Nightmare!!!!
                Same has happened with my app for the xbox!!!

Hopefully you'll be back up and running soon mate

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

It's be a real shame if this didn't get up and running again. I know that my score is way way down the list but knowing that I'll be getting a topic subcription mail on a Tuesday morning whilst sat at work has on many a Monday night pushed me on to grab a few points just so I don't get booted !!

Comment

OK, some things have changed due to the recent xbox.com update.

1) This week there is no breakdown of who-did-what. I had been building a database of games, achievements, and players, and that's now all useless, so I have no historical data, meaning I don't know what achievements you all had last week, so I can't tell what's new this week. I know I could have a look at the "achieved date" against each achievement, but my program no longer scans individual achievements, so to do that would have been too much work for the sake of one week of stats. The weekly breakdown WILL be back next week!

2) The reason my program no longer scans individual achievement details is because Microsoft have very helpfully made it impossible to identify which achievements a user has with 100% accuracy, so I didn't see the point of bothering.

3) Net result of this is that the "Unique Achievements" and "Average Achievement Weight" leaderboards are kaput. Also, if you only get one achievement in a game in any particular week, the stats will no longer list the name of the achievement. It'll just be "1 achievement".

============
                      Total Scores
                      ============

Score Name
                      -----------------------
                      200562 seigfreid007
                      179658 Gizmo Monkey
                      141210 Optimus Steak
                      123529 stevie vip 99
                      121591 Kubrick XL
                      117989 Rascalov
                      115025 Spatial101
                      113035 chopemon
                      109743 Soulja05
                      108545 MattyHustedUk
                      105569 synthesthesia1
                      102769 ExtremePabs
                      96461 no substance85
                      88737 Gradius57300
                      86562 peeveen
                      85082 EvilBoris DX
                      80680 ezee ryder
                      79151 NoelEdwards
                      78842 Brats
                      76616 TheMarine1979
                      75931 tickle360
                      73186 Paulos G
                      71780 booyabase
                      70475 ChunkyKong
                      70039 Family Fry
                      68685 Stakers
                      68567 fuse iidx
                      67884 Baron Sqwelch
                      59974 Bletcher
                      58281 cavalcade
                      54261 Margoos
                      54261 ERIC CANTONA 74
                      50966 RedOilCan
                      49253 Marcus2704
                      47512 ItsThere
                      45972 Pods and Wicky
                      41935 elaniel
                      41186 Mr Oscar K
                      40803 venom743
                      35169 PeteJ
                      32803 KATSUJINKEN X
                      28968 TheSTRAWDoG
                      28195 GaaNb0
                      24479 k0pp0
                      17093 qupe75
                      15341 LaughingAssasin
                      7230 posty
                      Attached Files

Comment

Top work peev, good luck mate

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work Peeveen. You are a star .

Comment

I'm really glad that you're keeping this alive

Comment

Bit gutted it won't have this weeks scores up Wanted to see if anyone else had got 200 on Super Meat Boy...really I just wanted to see if I had "HIGHSCORE!" Haha.

Thanks for keeping this alive though

Comment

I don't post here very often but always check to see who's doing what, marvel at Peeveen's completions and see what everyone is playing. Hopefully this will be up and running to show my Untouchable achieve on Sonic 4 next week. I will get it eventually goddammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X