Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siegfreid has been top now for how long? That lead is unassailable!!
    Wow, didn't think anyone actually considered seigfreid to be an actual target. Bear in mind though that seigfried has played 80 retail (1000 point) games to your 43.

Personally, I never look at the total scores ... only the breakdown, percentages, roster, etc.

Comment

Ahhh so his 360 is chipped then

The irony being that I thought my 43 games was rather a lot!!

I wasn't serious Peeveen just in case you wondered

Comment

peeveen - any idea how many retail games I've played? 360 voice says I've played 125 games in total (http://www.360voice.com/blog-games.asp?tag=Mr%20Field) but not sure how many of those are retail vs arcade

(and my 360 is NOT chipped)

Comment

Check out the percentages table in the full stats file ... next to your name will be the number of retail/arcade games you've played ... HOWEVER it only lists the number that have been taken into account for calculation purposes: it ignores those that have less than 5% of achievement points gained and haven't been played in a month or more ... this is so that you don't get penalised for not playing games that you bought but didn't like, or XBLA trial downloads with zero points against them.

Comment

I hired EDF2017 this week, looked at the achievements and cried - my poor percentage But my percentage hasnt gone down - does it not include games you have 0 gamerscore on? If so - hoorah.

On a side note - what a great co-op game it is! Really very impressed.

Comment

Oh my god you are a mystic - you answered my question 1 min before Id even posted it! Thank you.

Comment

Where is my gsw of the week avatar

as for siegfreid i'm not bothered about catching up to him, i just want to be gew of the week and break 40k soon

Comment

debug77 - mygamercard.net lists the number of retail and arcade games on the left side of the screen

Comment

Ah ha! Thanks David.

Comment

Here ya go Mr Soulja
                      Attached Files

Comment

I do not think my lead is unassailable (seigfried007),i have never won whore of the week,there always seems to be someone over the thousand mark each week so given time someone will catch up.When my score was first listed there was a 25,000 gap till the nearest now its down to around 15,000.
                        My xbox is not chipped i have a jap one and amazingly still have my day one launch machine,and just switch the hard drive between them.
                        Ive had a hard week this week with forza 2,a real grind.

Comment

Agree on the Forza 2 front, three weeks of next to nothing points wise, near completion now though so should glee about 300+ points this week.

Be cautious with your CR, I'm falling well short of being able to afford all the cars, especially the stack of expensive Porsche's.

Comment

Just had my first decent haul of GS for a while because Forza 2 didn't get played.

Comment

Originally posted by rd365dav View Post
                              i have never won whore of the week
                              You did actually win it a couple of weeks back, but a bug in the program meant your score was calculated wrongly by a margin of 800 points (or whatever your region-whored BulletWitch score was). Sorry about that.

Comment

Region whoreing is a bit harsh,i only wanted to know the story in english but the thing would not load past a certain point so no more points from that game.
                                Last edited by rd365dav; 23-07-2007, 20:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X