Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Highscore mean again? Does that mean I've got the most points out of anyone on NTSC-UK on Fatal Inertia?

I can tell my grandchildren about that.

Comment

Yup, that's what it means, although it also says that if you're tied for the top-score. Check the RosterOfChampions to see.

In the case of Fatal Inertia, however, it probably means you're the only one who's played it for more than 5 minutes.

Comment

PS3 & Nanostray 2 playing have really hit my score last few weeks, that trip to the Score-Whore Anonymous meeting the other week has really worked

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
          Yup, that's what it means, although it also says that if you're tied for the top-score. Check the RosterOfChampions to see.

In the case of Fatal Inertia, however, it probably means you're the only one who's played it for more than 5 minutes.
          I played it for two hours.

Two hours I'll never get back.

Comment

Think I only managed about 45 minutes on it, being polite, 'tis one of the very poor 360 games out there.

Comment

And when DH says a game is bad, you gotta know it's REALLY bad.

Comment

Heh. Funnily enough the exact same thought occurred to me!

Comment

Thanks chaps, I'll take it as some sort of compliment, before going off to cry in the toilet

Comment

Jumper was pretty poor tbh, I could of took the full 1000 points but I got to the final boss and the poor camera angles and glitches in the game at this point finally took there toll on me, I couldnt bring myself to put more time into it.

achievements were pretty easy to get too.

Just noticed I got my achievement for winning 20 levels on subway on GoW, it didnt even pop up last night!

Comment

I'm quite chuffed at fitting in 210 points around a screaming baby.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                        I played it for two hours.

Two hours I'll never get back.
                        You just enjoy shonky games, You couldn't stop playing kane and lynch and I've seen you trying to buy Army of two, despite it being universally slated on the forum. Glutton for punishment you are

Comment

Quite pleased with my score this week, have put a lot of time into LOTR seeing as it's about 2 hours per mission and i've done about 8, plus cleared Marvel and Ridge Racer at last, and have been playing loads of Vegas 2. Always nice to have a nice score after lots of gaming, reckon i've put in 25-30 hours in the last week

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            I've seen you trying to buy Army of two, despite it being universally slated on the forum.
                            Not universally slated. I really enoyed it. Yes. I did.

Comment

I also thought it was alright ... I give it 7/10. Dodgy close-up aiming and some crap enemy AI here and there, but apart from that, a decent bit of gung-ho nonsense.

And to keep on topic, I got 960/1000, which, to all intents and purposes, is complete ... I really hate those "play online all day every day for the next three months" achievements.

Comment

How do you guys get the time to play and complete so many games?

Comment

Working...
                                X