Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't knock being a whore until you've tried it....

Whore GET!

some Quality games for Whorage

fun/quick games to whore:

King Kong
    Full Auto
    Ninety Nine Nights
    Prey
    Tony Hawks American Wasteland
    Tomb Raider Leg-end
    Amped 3
    Kameo

Games that are fun but take time to whore:
    Viva Pinata
    Just Cause
    Oblivion
    Hitman
    Call of Duty 2
    Enchanted Arms

Games that you probably don't want to play but are easy to whore:

NBA2k (whore yourself 800 point in 12 minutes)
    NBA 06
    Fifa RTWC
    The outfit

Comment

I was joking, on a360p.com you can now sort games by Achievement difficulty

Comment

Nice list!

Peeveen mate, there's a mathematic formula just waiting to be worked on right there, to work out people's Whore Score

Give me a little bit I'll come up with something....

Comment

Best only use games the player has 5% or more completed, so ignoring game demos.

Give each game a DifficultyScore based on the site above, but we need it the other way round, so an easy game (rated 1 on the site) is worth ten points, all the way to a hard game (10 on their site) worth 1 point.

Y = DifficultyScore / Percentage_Of_Game_Achievements

Get Y for every game, divide that by number of games, that's your Whore Score. The higher the score, the bigger the whore. Rated up to 10.

Comment

I like it very much

Thought you were kidding about Open Season on page 7 Holliss

On top of that the best game on that list and an easy 700 points would've been Tomb Raider !!!

We going to be seeing the NTSC Open Season review anytime soon ?

Comment

LOL. Well Peeveen has been kind enough to share his code with me, so I've kind of added it in and sent him the procedure - TBH it would only take the guy 1 minute to program it, but thought I'd help It's not working yet, needs a textfile with all the gameratings listed.

Just thought it a fun idea, get our own Ultimate Whoreage table. Makes me wish I'd not played Kong now....

Comment

In its defence Kong was a good game.

(I have the 1k also)

Comment

I actually enjoyed the Kong parts. What made me laugh were how the Achievements had cool sounding names, yet you picked them up just playing through!

And in my defense I also enjoy Madden games so don't hold that against me! And Dynasty Warriors as well. No excuse for NBA2k6 though 8)

Comment

I thought Kong was pretty good too, easy 1000 but good nonetheless.

I have found a way to whore the online achievements in lost planet and I'm SORELY tempted, just need a buddy to do it with.

Can't decide, should I shouldn't I? Might be the only way to get the gamerpoints because I can't see myself playing this that much now I finished the main game.

You know I can't believe how much gamerscore has captivated me, it's like a drug, need more need more.

Comment

No mate don't do it - points should be accumulated through fun, not point farming and grinding. Let them come naturally or not at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                        I thought Kong was pretty good too, easy 1000 but good nonetheless.

I have found a way to whore the online achievements in lost planet and I'm SORELY tempted, just need a buddy to do it with.

Can't decide, should I shouldn't I? Might be the only way to get the gamerpoints because I can't see myself playing this that much now I finished the main game.

You know I can't believe how much gamerscore has captivated me, it's like a drug, need more need more.
                        F**K it I say, you got the chance to whore it up and you KNOW your probably never gonna play it again, why not?!
                        All you can gain is soome more tasty points, also you still have to physically grind to do it so your are techinically still achieving something
                        I get addicted to it to it's a great idea, i play through my games now fully or even multiple times to get some things.
                        Great moment when that noise pops up especially when you have put the time into it or its a tough one.
                        I do wish you could put your own achievement midi/mp3/tune on there it would SOOO be that zelda collect noise

Comment

Ahem...did it.

Is there a shame emoticon?

Comment

TAKE THE SHAME............

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              Ahem...did it.

Is there a shame emoticon?
                              Frankly Disgusted.

Comment

I have racked up a paltry 30 points so far this week, been busy with other stuff, no rental game this week thanks to Royal Mail, and Snooker 2007 is a mega-difficult game to get any decent Gamerscore points on.

Sure things will be back to normal next week .....

Comment

Working...
                                X