Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris what are you doing playing that Yaris crap ? go and sit on the naughty step or something.

Comment

EvilBoris: redefining what it means to be a whore.

Comment

Fry had whored most of it already, just meant we could take a 5 minute invicible job that earned us a few points in multiplayer.

Comment

A worthy second!

Surf's Up is actually good, honest!

Comment

Gotta love the fact people are ragging on boris for yaris esp when it reads..

EvilBorisDX
            Yaris (+75, 2 achievements, 110/200)
            VS
            Family Fry
            Yaris (+140, 6 achievements, 185/200, HIGHSCORE!)
            I fly under the radar like a ninja
            Only one cheeve away though and I WILL collect a million coins!!

Comment

heh, you escaped by being SO far down the "this weeks" leaderboard

Comment

What can I say, I was DEDICATED to YARIS.
                So much now that my gamewhoring and life is now sponsored by Toyota.

Come and see us to test drive our new Toyota Yaris Sedan today
                Last edited by Family Fry; 14-07-2008, 17:09.

Comment

I should really sign up for this. I got about 700 points last week on bourne, sealife safari and frontlines.

Comment

Poor performance last week from me. I mostly blame it on being back at work and only playing Burnout Paradise & Bullet Witch for the 1000G.

Comment

I seem to be playing mostly arcade games lately and have been trying to get achievements there. Did get 200/200 on Tee Up Golf, but tbh that game is the easiest game I have completed.

Don't really have too many full price games at the min, got rid of Sega Rally not keen on it at all I wish I could delete it from my games played list.

Comment

Shooting for Elite on Vegas 2 is holding me up for the time being and could well do for the next week or so, quite good fun online but i guess it could get repetitive and boring soon enough. Having said that, shooting whiny Americans will never get boring

Comment

Similarly here, I'm going for the 500 online wins in GH3 for a pathetic 20G ... at least it's fun to do, unlike some of the "do something 20 squillion times" achievements I've went for in the past.

Comment

I've played a fair few games on GH3 online, it can be fun but quite often I get matched against someone who can full combo any song, or someone that will only play easy mode battles which end up going to sudden death everytime.

btw: peeveen, I didn't quit from that random meeting on GH3 on sunday, was looking forward to kicking your ass on TTFAF

Comment

btw: peeveen, I didn't quit from that random meeting on GH3 on sunday, was looking forward to kicking your ass on TTFAF
                              Yeah, I know you didn't quit ... I did! You'd have just hammered me. I've played that song on Expert just once, and I failed at 1%, so left it for another time.

Besides, everytime someone chooses that song in an online match, I immediately quit. I don't mind playing along to **** songs, so long as they aren't 9 minutes long.

I've played a fair few games on GH3 online, it can be fun but quite often I get matched against someone who can full combo any song, or someone that will only play easy mode battles which end up going to sudden death everytime.
                              Yeah, I avoid battle mode altogether. Pro-FaceOff only.
                              I usually try to join a match, cos I don't think it's fair for the opponent if I host (as I can just pick songs that I can 100%). However, I draw the line at TtFaF.
                              Last edited by peeveen; 15-07-2008, 10:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak View Post
                                I'm not there yet. I'm cheating

Doing level 1 on hard with an S rank - to get that you have to blow up every tank and have a 95% survival rate for 350 points then I'm saving and restarting. As it saves everything, you start your new game with all your previously earned points and skills, so just rinse and repeat. You can do level 1 in about 20 minutes. Only 5 more power ups to go!

Edit: Fully powered chain gun is your friend

Edit 2: 17 minutes for stage 1 with an SS rank for 450 skill points
                                Cheers for the tips, think I may have to restart and do that. My chain gun is a lowly base level ;(. I'm giving it 5 more tries.

It's a sad state of affairs to see so many playing the latest Unreal game and so few on Quake Wars. Looks like Unreal won out the old grudge match in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X