X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darksteve View Post
    Hehehehe I love gamerscore.
    Im currently HAMMERING away at tony hawk project 8, it's the first time i've played the series trying to at least PRO all the challenges.
    There is NO WAY im 1000 pointing it though, get a 5 million combo and 10 million score WTF!!?
    I know I could glitch my way to it but it wouldnt feel like I actually achieved it, the 5 million combo and 10 million would SO be achievements to be proud of.
    I'm all for grindning and playing with m8's but to me it would just feel like staright up cheating glitching it.
    See thread

E.T. owned
    "It was my cousins best friends brother in laws sisters dog who unlocked it for me"

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve View Post
      HEY HEY HEY!
      There is NO WAY im 1000 pointing it though, get a 5 million combo and 10 million score WTF!!?
      I know I could glitch my way to it but it wouldnt feel like I actually achieved it, the 5 million combo and 10 million would SO be achievements to be proud of.
      I'm all for grindning and playing with m8's but to me it would just feel like staright up cheating glitching it.
      Actually I take the combo 5 million back as last night I got a 1.5million combo on a sweet section of the level all legit, so reckon I can get it BUT with sheds of practise on it. The 10 million high score, 100% Gaps and Number 1 on Project 8 do seems like miles away though.

Comment

This thread is excellent the stats are superb. Cheers Guys. A lean week ahead for me as I am concentrating on ridge racer(had it since I bought the console but got distracted by other games) and Chromehounds (want to try and max out one classes valour level)

Comment

Bought NHL2k6 to whore it for points, 350 for one achievement! But it is quite a good little hockey game actually. Might be a keeper for multiplayer.

This whoring thread is excellent.

Comment

[NHL 2k6] The "score a penalty on all-star difficulty" achievement is the only time I can honestly say the controller nearly went through the screen.
            In over two hours play I was awarded two penalties - which are very hard to get, and I failed to score on either ocassion, needless to say, before getting "achievement rage" the game went back to the rental company.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              "achievement rage"
              Nice turn of phrase there David!

Comment

can you add my gamertag to the list please it is seigfreid007
                thanks

Comment

Chalk me in aswell, my gamertag is ChunkyKong.

Comment

I'm going for whore of the week...1000/1000 on Madden 06 in two days!!

NBA2K6/Pray are next up. I feel like the Madonna of gamerscore, just a completely filthy ****ing whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      I'm going for whore of the week...1000/1000 on Madden 06 in two days!!
                      Ah yes. That includes the "complete a 30 year franchise" achievement for 400 points. Doing that in two days does indeed put you in the running for Whooooore of the Week!
                      Last edited by Paulos G; 01-02-2007, 15:02. Reason: It all went horribly, horribly wrong

Comment

Oh man this has gone from a nice chart to look at to some bunch of slavering whore-anything maniacs.

I got my LP "Worm Hunter" achievement last night - took 50 minutes and bagged me 50 points - But this 1000 points in 2 days makes me feel inadequate

Still, I've ordered that Full Auto for £6 so hopefully it'll be an easy ride !

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          Ah yes. That includes the "complete a 30 year franchise" achievement for 400 points. Doing that in two days does indeed put you in the running for Whooooore of the Week!
                          It does take about three hours to sim that achievement, annoyingly you can't just leave it running, you have to press a button every few minutes (so I'm told )

Eragon is winging it's way to me, know what I'll be "knocking up" over the weekend.

Full Auto isn't actaully that bad a game, though some of the latter races can be annoying, one wrong move etc and it's time to restart

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                            Oh man this has gone from a nice chart to look at to some bunch of slavering cock-maniacs.

I got my LP "Worm Hunter" achievement last night - took 50 minutes and bagged me 50 points - But this 1000 points in 2 days makes me feel inadequate

Still, I've ordered that Full Auto for £6 so hopefully it'll be an easy ride !
                            Madden was disgutingly easy to get 1000/1000 Yosh. I got 9/11 after ONE match. The others were damn easy too. Just did them whilst watching the footy etc, every few minutes change to game channel, sim sim sim...back to footy etc.

I didn't whore Full Auto, it's an alright game but I couldn't be arsed trying to get more gamerscore out of it.

For anyone who has done Open Season, how long does it actually take? Is the main game short?

Comment

Open Season - all achievements are gained through the main game (except the buy all upgrades one - which you takes 90 seconds to do after you've completed the game), takes about 8 hours to complete tops, use a walkthrough/guide though, 'cos if you miss a badge/wild points you have to re-do the whole level again (game is split into about 12 or 14 levels).
                              Last edited by VR46; 01-02-2007, 15:25.

Comment

Can I possibly join the NTSC-UK leaderboard?

My gamer-tag is Leonard Lau.

My best achievement? 1000/1000 on Ridge Racer 6!

Comment

Working...
                                X