This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@peeveen

Nice one on the Ridge cheevo. I managed to do about a quarter of the races in no crash before i gave up, there is so many races to do.

i guess my hi-score is doomed now.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
      Seems Bletcher has finally sunk to new depths.

I guess we'll see Jumper next week...
      He is such a slag.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        He is such a slag.
        *Hangs head in shame*

If it's any consolation I didn't touch the game. A mate brought his copy round and grabbed the points in about 7 minutes.

Still, i got over 1000K on legit games, so there's some face saved.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          *Hangs head in shame*

If it's any consolation I didn't touch the game. A mate brought his copy round and grabbed the points in about 7 minutes.
          Let me guess, he sneaked it in while you were birthing a family of otters?

I think we're equal now that you've got 1000G on the whoriest whoring whores game of all whoring time. Now more looking down at me!!!

Comment

It's impossible not to look down on you FaMMydoDD. You support Team Long Ball and hate every game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
              I would, but I sold GH:A long ago.
              Balls! Anyone else?

I actually tried to 'cheeve up on Undertow - what a fecking awful beast that is. It was free, but I had to delete that mo fo.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                Let me guess, he sneaked it in while you were birthing a family of otters?

I think we're equal now that you've got 1000G on the whoriest whoring whores game of all whoring time. Now more looking down at me!!!
                LOL at point 1.

As for not looking down at you - get out - Mr 'Play the same game in different region format' to snag 1000G.

Comment

The only game I've done 1000G on both regions is ITC/Shutokou Battle X

Most of the titles I have PAL and JP versions of, share the achievements.

Comment

What about Cars? Haven't you done about 8 versions of that?

Comment

Bionic Commando still awol? odd.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                        Bionic Commando still awol? odd.
                        I stupidly forgot to check, so it was still on the exclusions list. It'll definitely be there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                          Nice one on the Ridge cheevo. I managed to do about a quarter of the races in no crash before i gave up, there is so many races to do.
                          Thanks. I did the Special class races first ... they're the only ones that are actually any problem, especially Island Circle. Classes 1-3 were just legwork.

i guess my hi-score is doomed now.
                          Still 1500 miles to drive, which I'm doing at about 150 miles per day, so you'll get another couple of weeks out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                            Balls! Anyone else?

I actually tried to 'cheeve up on Undertow - what a fecking awful beast that is. It was free, but I had to delete that mo fo.

i have GHA if needed for co op. I'm on most mornings as i work nights if thats any good for you

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                              i have GHA if needed for co op. I'm on most mornings as i work nights if thats any good for you
                              Ah nice one - What's yer Live name, and I'll try and catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                                Ah nice one - What's yer Live name, and I'll try and catch you!
                                same as on here. stevie vip 99

Comment

Working...
                                X